That Guy! ! !

Diamond POV:

I woke up in Leonardo's arms. He was so strong and muscular that you'll fall into his arms in a second. Like a baby. I saw his phone ring. I knew I shouldn't answer. " Answer it I knew you want to ". Leonardo said with his eyes close.

I blush and answered it. It was a text message. It Read:

From: Zaniah

Can't wait till I see u tonight again, I can make up another excuse saying Angelo wants to meet u again. So we can meet up again and FUCK me harder.

I gasp and went to the bathroom. Leonardo opened the door and asked " What happened Bambina?" I wipe the tears from my eyes and hand him his phone. " You really believe this?". I nodded my head no and picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

I started hitting his back saying that " I have to change!". " Why?". He asked. " One. I am in short clothes!". I replied. " You look beautiful to me". " Of course I do to you, because I am in short clothes". I replied again and he laughs. He still drags me downstairs and we go to the morning buffet.

" It's a lot of people her baby ". I say a little nervous. " I know, just stay close to me". He says holding my hand and putting me in front of him. We walk around in a circle collecting food that we wanted to eat. Leonardo left the line get some drinks. He asked me what I wanted. I said " Ice coffee!".He laughed and went for the drinks.

" Hi , pretty little lady, what are you doing here all alone?". " My... Ummm... Husband is upstairs".
He lifted an eyebrow and said "where is the ring?". Aw shit. " I left it upstairs things got a little freaky last night!".

" OK little lady I'll leave you alone!". As soon as that man left, Leonardo came back with an angel look on his face. I told him everything the man and I said. The anger left his eyes and lust entered. He kissed me on my neck and rubbed his hands on my waist.

I stick out my tongue as I smiled. Leonardo and I went upstairs, while his assistants carried our food. The assistants placed our food on the table in our living room and left. As soon as they left, Leonardo kissed me constantly.

After we ate, he said let go in the water. I got on my bikini and him his boxers and headed to the water. A few people were in the water with us. We didn't care. Leonardo went underneath the water. I saw that man again and I looked the other way. He came close to me and Leonardo came from underneath the water. The guy swung at Leonardo. Leonardo ducked and punched him in his jaw. I saw blood. BLOOD. BLOOD!!!