Baby! ! !

Leonardo POV:

Diamond got out the shower after I ordered room service because something always happens downstairs. When the assistant came in and place our food on the bed. She was trying to struck her " Stuff ". But I ignored her and told her to get out.

I heard the shower water and Diamond peeked out the door. She asked if I could pass her clothes and I said no. She pouted then blush. She was so perfect. Her luxurious body. Perfect body.

Small waist, big ass, big breasts, big thighs. Anyway, she came in the room with 2 towels. Well because one towel couldn't fit her body. Luxurious body. She came on the bed staring at the t.v.

I moved behind her, grabbing her waist. She gasps and turns to look at me. " I love you il mio amore ". I say to her as she blushes bright red. " I love you too!". " Can we go out today?". I lifted an eyebrow. " Please!". She made puppy eyes and pouted. Wow, she is good. " Fine".

We got dress, she dragged me to the Bora Bora Zoo ?. I was surprised it was a Zoo over here. Angelo came along with us and I told her to stay with Diamond, cause I had to get something.

Diamond POV:

When we were at the Zoo, I saw Leonardo leave. I pout and continued petting the baby Giraffe. Angelo brought me my favorite candy, food: Chipotle, Stuff animal : Purple kitty.

I went back home with Angelo and Leonardo was behind. What's wrong with him. Going to the Zoo hit home for him or something. I went in to our room. Angelo had stayed in other Villa. I change in a purple jumper and converses.

I saw Leonardo back and he was rocking back and forth. " Hi Baby!". I said to him. " Shhhh". He said softly. I lifted an eyebrow. Leonardo turned around feeding a baby Ocelot a bottle filled with milk.

"Awww, kawii desu!". I said softly but excitedly. So that what he was hiding. Oh ok. Leonardo was good at hiding. And also doing other stuff. If you know what I mean. Leonardo put the Baby Ocelot on the sofa, with a whole bunch of pillows and a blanket. He so sweet.

I went in our room and sat there on the bed. Leonardo was still with the Ocelot. I feel a little ignored. But I don't want to see clingy. I decided to name the Baby. I need a name.

Johnathan. No. Umm. Romeo. Hell no. Isaiah. No. Conor. No. Erick. No. Sparky. Sparky. SPARKY. Perfect.