Good Moments

In A ( Expensive, Great, Well reviewed ) Hospital. 13 hours later. The next day at 9:17

Diamond POV:

I wake up in a clean white hospital bed. White walls and Brown door. I look yo my right and see Leonardo sitting on the edge of his seat. Shaking his legs. His elbows diving into his knees. His head down like he was depress and upset.

He hot up and I closed my eyes to act asleep. I heard him come closer. He stood in my face and said " I love you baby girl!". He kissed my lips and I kissed him back. He leaned back in suprised way. He laugh as he saw my face lit up when I looked in his eyes.

He leaned back to me and kissed me. Again. And. Again. And. Again. The Nurse came in and said " Well, I see she's up!". I laughed. She came over to me and to a controller and press a button. I felt the bed move up.

I felt a sharp pain as the bed was almost fully backwards up. I make a sound and hold my belly. Leonardo hold my hand and looks in my in eyes deeply. I shake my head yes. The Nurse says that I'm ready I can leave now and try not to put pressure on the wound.

The Nurse left and Leonardo smiled. Angelo came in and said " Let's go Leo and wounded Girl!". I suck my teeth and look at Leonardo. Leonardo laugh and picks me up bridal style. Angelo takes out bags and heads out the door. Leonardo takes me to our jeep and lays me in the back seat.

When we was about to reach home I felt like I need to throw up. Soon as we stop I unlock the door and throw up on the floor. The maids ran out the house and came to my rescue. The got me a hot towel. A towel to wipe the vomit. Leonardo carried me in the house to the bedroom.Soon as I hit the soft bed. I was laying on I fell asleep. Knock out cold.

4 hours & 43 minutes later

I'm laying on the bed and look to my left to see Leonardo watching my Favorite Movie. Titanic. I hold his hand tightly and say " Why you watching my Movie!". " Evertimd I watch this I think of you!". I kiss him on his cheek. Then he leans up a little to kiss me.

I kiss him back then he slightly but quickly puts me on top of him. I thought it would hurt me but it didint. His right hand rubbing my left side of my waist. He laughs when I moan. I smile biting my tongue. He bites his lip and then my tongue.

I kiss his soft lips. He pushes me forward a little to say " I love you!". " I love you too!". He chuckles. He kisses my neck down to my shoulder. I moan. I  lean up quickly. I felt a sharp intense pain in my stomach. I wiped my stomach to see dark red blood leaking out.

Leonardo picks me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. He was repatching my stomach again. I look at him as he did so. He look up to look in my eyes. He leaned in and kiss me. * Shot fired*. Leonardo and I turned our heads toward the sound of the bullet. He kissed me again quickly.

He rushed out the door. I tried getting up and out the bathroom. I got up and started walking. I stumbled a little. Somehow I beat Leonardo to the living room. I tried not laughing when I see his face that looked very confused and suprised.

We look at the balcony in the front of our house and saw Angelo besides Louis who is holding a gun. A make a straight face and say
" Vaffanculo cagna!". To Angelo. He looks at me in shock and frustration.

I walk up to Angelo and slap him against his face. He looks back at me and pushes me hard. I get more angry and decided to do a *WWE* move on him. I speared him in the stomach and took him into the pool.

Speared -
When your opponent is on the other side of the 'ring' and when they turn around. U run at your top speed have your arms open and then u kinda somewhat fly when u get like 5 feet away from them. You will hurt the stomach and back once they hit the
Ground.

I come up from underneath the water and swim back to Leonardo who was sitting on the edge of pool laughing historically. I swam underneath the water towards Leonardo. I pulled his legs down and he fell in the pool. I looked in his eyes. He look into mine.

He came closer to me and kiss me. He picks me up by the waist and I wrapped my legs around his v-line. We came from underneath the pool. He jump and suplexed me into the water. I swim back up to the top. He took Maya buy the waist and throw her in the pool.

Louis try running away. Leonardo caught him and throw him into the pool. I went upstairs and Leonardo followed. My Friends Jayden, Rose and Madison went to go play with Louis and Maya in the pool. I went in the shower and Leonardo came in.

" Why are you in here!". I questioned. " I'm your husband aren't I! ". He replied. " Yes, but it doesn't mean you have to get in the same shower as me at the same time!". " I don't care sweetheart!". He whispered in my ear as he presses his length against my ass.

I throw my head back into his right shoulder. He rubs my Clit with is hand fast left and right. He sucks on my neck roughly. I bit my bottom lip. He slides two fingers in my whole and pump in and out. I grab his man hood by accident.

He groans and turns me around to face him. " I don't like being teased baby girl!". He says. I smile biting my tongue. I then grab his man hood again. " Okay, you ask for it!". He says in my ear while picking me up.

He picks me and goes to the bedroom. He throws me on the bed and climb on top of me. He bits my neck roughly making me pull on the sheets. His length pushes into me making be gasp and throw my head back. Aggressively he pump in and out of me.

I moan loudly as he wraps his arms around my body to bring me closer to his body. He kisses me and explores my mouth with his tongue. I sit on top of him and wiggle my ass of his man hood. Making him groan and bite my neck.

" Mmmmmmm Leo... Leo... I'm going.... going to.... to cum!".