Makeout Suprises

Diamond POV:

Its five in the Afternoon and
I have over 348 missed calls from Leonardo. I call my friends Chris and Valentina. Maybe I could go out and get my mind off that horrible fight.

Later that day, at night

Leonardo POV:

I called Diamond so many times and she wouldn't answer. I know she is really pissed off. But what could she be doing. No, no, no, it can't be.

" LOCKDOWN MOTHRRFUCKRS!".
Angelo yelled.

Why the hell are we having a lock down. I hear bullets and laughter coming from downstairs. I race down stairs and see Angelo shot on the floor bleeding his corpses out. Damn. " Boss, be strong and leave me!". Angelo said.

" No!". I said. " Yes, go to Diamond now!". I got up and walk to my car. I tracked Diamond's phone. She was at a club called " Bevi Bambina". I walk in with shades and spot Diamond instantly. She looked drunk. Well, she was actually drunk.

Ugh, I'm gonna leave.

Tomorrow morning 2 weeks later

Diamond POV

Leonardo and I are still not in good speaking terms. But I got other things on my mind. That I'm throwing up. All this morning non-stop. My friends came in the room and handed me a bag. Guess what a fucking pregnancy test. I'm not pregnant I know that.

After about 5 mins of throwing up and peeing on the test. Chris ( My guy best friend ) lit up and said " Oh shit!". No...no...no... It can't be. " Your pregnant Diamond!". Chris said.

That's mean its Piero baby. Tries travel down my face. What should I do.

Should Diamond have a abortion or Nah ???