Pablo Di Stefano! ! !

Diamond POV:

I go eat breakfast and walk back to our room. I see Leonardo on the bed. He was shaking all this morning. I ask him what's wrong and he said nothing everytime I asked. So like 50 times. He went in the shower and I called Angelo over and asked him what's wrong with Leonardo.

He brings me into a corner and says " Leonardo acting strange because his father is coming and he don't know if he will try to take you away from him, but Leonardo is not going to let that happen because he loves you to much to let you go!".

I shake my head yes. And go into our room. Leonardo comes out the shower and looks at me. I pat the seat next to me, so he could sit next to me. He sits down and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I lean back and say " Why didn't you tell me about your father coming here?". He lifted an eyebrow and sighed.

He told me he's never going to let me go. Never. I blush and kiss him. When I did he calmed down a little. I went in between his legs climbing on top of him. I kiss him continuously.  He bit his lip and I shoved my breasts softly in his face.

He laughed and kissed me on my breasts. Angelo yelled on the other side of the door " Your father is here!". He sighed and got up. I kissed his jaw line accidentally. " I love you baby!". He kissed me saying " I love you too!".

He walked out leaving me in the room. A few minutes later I was starving so I decided to go down and get lunch. I put on a black shirt with skeleton legging with panda slippers and went downstairs. I enter the living slash kitchen and see Leonardo. ( Who was starring at me now ). And this other guy, he looked like Leonardo but a little older.

Leonardo father was starring at me strongly. Leonardo said " Let's go back to work!". I hear the man whisper in Leonardo's ear " who's the hottie?". " My fucking girlfriend that's who!". Leonardo said a little loud. I kinda blush and jumped.

Leonardo father look at me then Leonardo and nod his head ok. I eat downstairs looking at Leonardo. Leonardo'sfather kept winking at me. But everytime I look back at Leonardo. Leonardo looks at me and smile. The man whistles to get my attention.

I look at him and he winks and smiles at me. Again. I think I just lost my appetite. I cough a little and Angelo walks in. He asks me what's wrong. I say quietly " Leonardo father keeps winking at me and smiling!". " I think he likes you!". Angelo responds. " No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!".

I see Leonardo phone in his hand and  I say to Angelo text him what I said. " OK!". Angelo said. I saw Leonardo phone ring and Leonardo look at the messages. He lifted an eyebrow than looked at his father and became angry. He looked at me than Angelo than his phone. Angelo texted Leonardo again.

He texted ' don't kill your father now'. Leonardo laughed and smiled when he the message. He looked at me and I mouthed ' I love you '. Leonardo father was looking the whole time. Leonardo mouthed ' I love you too '. Back. I think Leonardo father became angry.

His face went from a grin to a complete straight face. He was also clinching his fist. And accidentally crumpled his papers. I saw Leonardo silently laugh. I see Leonardo get up and walk over to me. Leonardo father was looking the whole entire time, and still was.

Leonardo father starred at me while Leonardo wraps his arms around my waist and tongue kisses me. Leonardo father face turned even angrier than the last time. He leans back and we both smile. Leonardo father gets up and goes out the door. I close it and say to Leonardo " I think you really pissed him the fuck off, but all well your the only one I want"!. I said kissing him.

Leonardo nods his head yes and smiles. He leaned in and kissed me. He kissed me more when I kissed him back. He pushed me towards the counter. I jump on the counter and continue kissing him. He kiss my neck, i leaned a little back and moaned.

He bit his lip and my lip. I look to me left a little and see Leonardo father starring at us. I kissed Leonardo saying " Your father is here!". He says " I know!". I laugh and Leonardo kept kissing me. " "Cough. Cough. Shall we get back to work son!?!". Leonardo father said.

" Good luck baby!". I say to Leonardo. He laughs and kisses my cheek. I get of the counter and walk out the door with some chips in my hand. I go back to our room and sit and look around. I saw there was a hot tub in there.

I put on some short shorts and a tank top. I don't want Leonardo father come in and see me in my bikini. I relaxes in the hot tub. And look around. It's so boring. No friends, no nothing. No Leonardo. Two minutes later, I realized I was talking to myself and I feel asleep right on the stop.