Pablo Back

Leonardo POV:

I wake up to see Diamond next to me knock out on the bed wrapped up in the covers. I really worked her last night. I get up and head to the bathroom. I grab my boxers and quickly put them one. Maya and Louis could walk in any minute.

I grab my chin and tried to figure out what am I supposed to do. I put on a shirt and Adidas pants. After a minute I finally walked to the kitchen to see my two of my chefs cooking breakfast.

They said breakfast would be ready in 10. I look to my left to see Angelo give me a signal to something that its an emergency. He walks up two steps and looks back at me and nods his head up and continue going up the stairs.

I sigh loudly. 'Fuck' I said in my head. I walk upstairs to Angelo's office to see him and my other men stare at me. "WHAT!". I yell. " Well... one... the Russian and two... look to your...right!". I look confused and then looked to my right.

I see my father tied up on a chair. He mouthed was bloody and his eyes and lip was busted. I crumbled up my fist. I walk up to him and got up in his face. I spit in his mouth. And punched him in his face. One of his teeth came out. With blood dripping out of his mouth. Staining his bottom lip.

I don't care if he is my father, What he did to my wife. He will pay. My father looked at me with his stupid ass grin on his face. " I HATE YOU PABLO, YOU TRIED TO RAPE MY WIFE, YOU FUCKING BASTARD!".

" HEY, it's not my fault that your hot ass wife has a big juicy ass!".

Steam was racing out of my ears. My nails dug into the palm of hands. Blood was dripping out of the palm of my hand. I lift my head up and laugh at him. He looked confused and chuckle. And Chuckled louder and longer.

By his third chuckle I throw my glass vase in his face. He throw his head back and laughed " That's all you got son!".

" I'm just getting started bitch!".