Our Moment!!!

Leonardo POV:

When Diamond and I was in her room doing something together , we got interrupted by one of my co-workers. I yelled at the person at the other side of the door saying " What do you want from my life". After I said that Diamond turned back the other way and started watching her show again. I get up off of the bed and walk out of Diamond's room leaving her in the room lonely. (I felt bad ).

As I walk into the living room , below Diamond's room ( on the next floor below ) , my co-workers starred at my like I had multiple heads. " What do u guys want". I said sharply and with anger. " We are so sorry to ruin your night, but we have some business to take care of". One of my co-workers said to me. I sigh and go to work.

After 2 hours and 35 mins of working on papers and files, I went back into Diamond's room. When I open the door, she was asleep. ( She slept like angel that didn't snore, thank God, I hate snoring ).As she start to move around constant and roughly, like as she was having a nightmare. I got on to the bed and wrapped her in my arms softly. ( I decided to sleep with her tonight ).

Diamond POV:

When I woke up that next morning , I felt Leonardo (muscle) arm wrapped around me. "Your so Handsome". I didn't noticed I said out loud. Leonardo stood in one place and just smiled. I blushed. "So bamina, ma tu sei un angelo ". (Meaning: So babygirl, do you like Angelo). He said with his Italian voice , it's even better in the morning. I know it had to do with baby girl , but couldn't figure the rest out. I asked him what it meant but he said" Nothing". I go up use the bathroom. First I do my business, then I brushed my teeth.

When I finish,Leonardo gave me hug from behind and his area was in my ass (through his pants). I moaned and turned around to look at his lovely eyes, he started to kiss me softly down my neck and shoulder. He touch my stomach and upper thigh constantly, I touch his perfect v-line. He picks me up by the stomach , I wrap my legs around his abs. We clasped on the bed together , just kissing each other softly but fast. We became shirtless , and he groped my boobs gently , making me moan.

I felt his abs that begin to get sweaty. But I just noticed that we were both sweaty and we were breath heavily. I was about to take off my bra , but Leonardo already took care of that .All I had on was my lace panties and he had only his boxers. We wad about to take off our last piece of clothing off but we heard the maid knock and said " Sorry , but breakfast is ready ". She always say things softly and knock before she comes in or say something. I grab my clothes and them on , Leonardo face looked disappointed and frustrated. I went up to him and kissed him on the cheek softly and said " it's ok , we will finish later". I whispered the last part in his ear. " I hope we can ". He said . I look at him and held his hand as we went out to breakfast. He smiled. I smiled.