He's Back

Diamond POV:

"Get off of me you bastard!". " Shut the hell up you little slut!". A man said pulling my hair, dragging me somewhere. I kick my legs back and forth, trying to wiggle free. I can't see anything because there is a bag over my head.  " I hate you, you selfish bitch!". Who is this man? His voice sound familiar, but it can't be who I think it is.

My body aches from being in the car accident, having a miscarriage, and being dragged somewhere by a man I can't identify, as of just yet. Suddenly, loud gun shots are being shot towards me. Then I am being dragged faster, I still try to kick free. I bite the mans hand and fall to the floor immediately. I get on my feet and start running anywhere that is away from this scenery. But then I'm being grabbed by another man. I scream and start elbowing the man in the face.

But, then the bag is taken off my head and I see Leonardo. " You okay babygirl?". He asks. I shake my head yes, I look over to my right and see Pablo pointing a rifle at us. " MOVE!". I yell. The gun is fired twice and I'm being let of Leonardo arms, when I come to realize he got shot. My love got shot in the neck and leg. I huddled over him putting pressure on his neck.

I rip the sleeve of my shirt and wrap it around his wounded leg. I rip my other sleeve and uses it as a bandage for his neck. I say to him " Baby look at me, don't close your eyes! Keep your focus on me, nothing else!". " I love you Diamond". He says softly. " Don't say that, you are staying with me. You aren't going anywhere, your not leaving this world now".

I kiss him and Chris and Angelo runs over. I'm surprised to see Angelo but there isn't time to be surprised. Both of them take Leonardo out off my arms and carry him to a black car with me leading first. We all get in the car, and drive in the direction of home. When we get home, everything is happening so fast, Leonardo being rushed to the infirmary. The kids asking me " Is daddy ok?". " Mommy what happened?". " Is daddy DEAD?". I then blacked out.

Next Morning

I'm waking up with puffy eyes and a sore body. I look to my right and see jus the covers. No Leonardo, my baby. The sheets smell just like him, just like white roses. The pain of body and not having him lie right next to me is killing me. I get up and jog downstairs to the infirmary. I see Leonardo in a bed with and these wires attached to him and a breathing tube on his face.

There is so much tears coming out of my eyes, rolling down my face. I went to him and hugged him softly, I kiss on him forehead and said "Don't give upon us baby, we love you so much". All of sudden, there is a beep following another one, then flatline. I cry  "HELP SOMEONE PLEASE. HELP!".

Angelo and the doctors bust through the door to see what is happening. I step aside covering my mouth as the doctors help him. Angelo carries me out hugging me telling me it's gonna be alright. But I keep hearing the flatline beep continue on. No, no, no this can't be happening.