Back Together! ! !

Leonardo POV:

I get a message from Diamond saying that she was kidnapped by Courtney and there are in Washington DC. Angelo pinned me up against the wall quick so I wouldn't break anything. He knew me well. I was gonna break anything and everything for someone I really care about. He had handcuffs. Customize for me.

I'll break out the cop ones. I did it before but that is a different story. He tied me to the wall in the bathroom and blindfolded me. That didn't hold me.

Angelo POV:

Leonardo was going to kill everyone and destroy everything. I knew Leonardo for years, his father is worse. But Leonardo has an bad temper. He will kill u in a second. Or he will get someone else do the job.

Leonardo's father will shot in the head without looking. He will murder without feeling sorry. I don't fucks with him no more. But I had to figure out an way to hold Leonardo down. I called all the other workers to come down. They were already heading over here.

We sat in my Villa with Leonardo. Chained. To the wall. Of course. I didn't want to die. We were still talking about how we are gonna get Diamond, but we could hardly hear each other. Over the sounds of breaking glass. Sparky ran from out of the kitchen to us.

He hid under the papers shaking. I pulled him out and put him next to me. We couldn't figure things out right away, these things are gonna take time.

1 WEEK LATER! ! !

Diamond POV:

I'm still in this house in Washington DC, she let me upstairs. She had a small big home. Small but spacious. She had guards. When she left, I ran to my phone. I texted Leonardo. Again. I send him the address. One of the guards told me. For some reason they wanted me to get out. They offered me a car.

Of course I took it. Angelo said to drive to some shop. So I did. I saw Angelo there. I walk to him acting normal pretending like nothing happened. I sat in the back seat. We drove really fast. The ride back was faster to the hotel than the ride there.

He hold my hand and we go inside the hotel. He opens the door to where Leonardo was standing. I ran into his arms and everyone left. Leonardo kissed me on my forehead. " What happened?". I say to Leonardo as I pick up his bloody hand.

" I missed you " we said to each other. We sat on the couch, cuddling and talking. Also eating my favorite.