Pissed Then Happy ! ! !

Diamond POV:

When I ran to my room, I heard footsteps running in my same direction. I ran quicker to get to our room. I close the door behind me and slid my back against it. More and more tears ran down my face as I thought of Leonardo.

I heard a knock on the door and heard Leonardo voice. I cried even more, I got up and walked to the bed. He opened the door and walk over to me. " It was Nothing happening between us ". He said to me. But I ignored. " Diamond talk to me". He said. I ignored him again. He said it again with a little bit of anger. I ignored him again.

He rolled me over to face him but I looked the other way. I got up and headed to the closet. I got my bikini and towel. As I walk out the door, Leonardo grabbed my wrist. He started talking to me about what supposedly happened, but I ignored him and went down to the pool. I put my bikini on and went in the pool.

I thought of Leonardo a few times but then I started to cry. After a few minutes of swimming , I saw the assistant come through the door. She apologize for being a Slutty bitch and feeling my boyfriend.

I said thank you and went up to our room. Leonardo was laying down sleeping on the right side of the bed. I climbed on the bed and put my hand in his shirt rubbing his abs. He laughed and said " I thought you weren't talking or touching me from now on ". I blushed.

Leonardo rolled over and asked " What happened at the pool, why all of a sudden you are talking to me, I don't care but why?". I told him everything the assistant and I said and he smiled and nodded.

He rolled back over, but I rolled him back over to me. He opened his eyes slowly. I pouted and said " Talk to me Principe ". ( Prince ).

Leonardo POV:

I knew was trying to get my attention, but I was "playing hard to get". She pouted like a baby, and I like how she acted. She rubbed my abs and licked my neck. I rolled back over, she rolled me back to her.

She climbed on top of me, sitting on my area. She leaned over and she kissed me. I pretend I was asleep, so I could purposely make her angry. She pouted and I saw a tear. ( Diamond was really emotional. But she will fight you and curse you out, but then cry for sadness or joy. Most of the time it was sadness ).

She turned the other way and I leaned up, my chest was against her back. She still had a sad face, but I knew inside, she felt a little happy. I grabbed her waist and throw her on the left side of the bed. She pouted and I smiled.

I tickled her till she faced me. That didn't take long. " I love you my little Bambina ". I said to her. " I love you to my prince charming ". She fell asleep in my arms and I followed after her. We fell asleep holding hands and cuddling. We love each other. We both knew it.

😊😊😊, HOPE YOU ENJOY! ! !