Move! ! !

Diamond POV:

I wake next to Leonardo knock out cold, or maybe not. He gets me all the time. I poke his chest a few times. I took a quick shower and got dress. I put on some pink shorts with a Mickey mouse and Minnie mouse kissing and pink, black, white shoes.

I put on some lipstick and eyeliner. I left a note for Leonardo on the door and kissed him on his forehead leaving a light red kiss mark. I walk out and I meet up with Valintina and my other friend, Rosey. They came to italy, to see me. We went to the mall.

Leonardo POV:

I wake up and noticed Diamond was gone. I get up and put on some pants and a shirt that was showing off my muscles. I go to Angelo room and ask what business do we have to care of today.

He begins by saying " Well, we have to... uhhhhh... why is there a...ummmmmmm... there is a red lipstick kiss mark on your forehead". I look in the mirror of my phone and see a kiss mark. " Diamond, Angelo!". I say. He releases a sigh and said ok.

I laugh and sat down. I try to wipe the kiss mark off my forehead. Hardly, any progress. After about 3 hours of working. I went back to our room and sat on the bed. I saw Diamond come in the door excited. She didn't see me tho. She hopped to the bathroom and still didn't see me. I laugh silently and follow her.

Diamond was washing her face when I wrapped my arms around her belly. I leaned into her and she smiled and I saw her blush bright red. She grabbed a hand towel and wipe her face. She turn to look at me and kissed me.

I turn to look at my phone and saw it ring. I picked it up and it read:

From: Angelo

We got Company. Bad Company.

Diamond POV:

I look at Leonardo and his face turn angry. And he took my hand and held it tightly. " Let's go!". He said, his accent was gone. He put a gun in the side of his pants from the draw and held me behind him. I wanted to ask what wrong but I was scared he will yell.

We continued walking and I saw that same guy that was with me at the restaurant. That I didn't know. He stood in front of us like 75 yards away. He stared at Leonardo and said " I see you brought Diamond, my wife, right?!". I lifted an eyebrow behind Leonardo. Leonardo shook his hand no to tell me don't worry about it.

That man walked closer and closer and pulled out a gun. Hid men was behind him with guns. Leonardo men was behind us when Angelo took my hand and put me behind him. I peek a little and kept my eye on Leonardo. Leonardo pulled out his gun. So did Angelo and the others pulled a gun out as well.

" Cagna, prendi il cazzo prima di incontrare l'altro lato di me!". Leonardo said angry. ( Bitch, Get the fuck out before you meet the other side of me ). That man laugh and said " Stronzo, la tua ragazza è mia e la vostra intenzione di cazzo di morire!". ( Asshole, your girl is mine and your going to fucking die).

Leonardo became even more frustrated. " Do it, Bitch!". Leonardo said. " OK, goodbye asshole!". He replied. Leonardo shot two guys in the head and ran back. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to a room. He locked the locks and took me with him in the bathroom. He look at me and went in on the floor. I lifted an eyebrow and under the rug there was a hole with a secret door.

He put me down in the hole and covered it. He said " Stay here, Baby girl!". It was like a whole other room down here. I sat in a chair. I grabbed water bottle and looked around. I heard a noise and went into the kitchen and grabbed a knife.

I stood right there. I am not stupid, if I was I would go investigate the noise but I am not that stupid. I saw that man come around the corner and he had a gun in his hand. He was holding his right shoulder. It was bleeding. Of course. " Your boyfriend shoot me but sooner or later you are going to be mine!".

I leaned back as he came closer to me. He stood right in front of me. He tried to kiss me but I turned away and pushed him a little. " Playing hard to get aren't ya baby!". I shook my head yes and got up and went behind him and kissed him. He turned around and picked me up by the waist and bounce me on the couch. He took of his shirt and I bit my lip.

" I knew you didn't like Leonardo". I laugh and said " I didnt , I knew this moment would come and I would see you again". I moaned as he kissed me neck. I took of my shirt and pressed my breasts against his face. He laughs and bits his lips. 2 mins passed.

" FUCK you Bitch!!!". He said at me. That's because I sliced his face and neck with the knife. It left marks across his face and around his neck. I put back on my shirt and looked at him. He was losing a lot of blood, so he would die any second.

He tooked his gun and fired at me and he missed. He shot again and it went through my stomach. The next one went through my leg. He passed oout , I think on the floor. A minute later, Leonardo came down and saw that man slashed up and saw me shot at.

He rushed over to me and said " What happened, Baby girl!". He went back in his soft voice and picked me up bridal style. There was a secret elevator in there. Wow. We ended up in the living room and everything went black to me. The last thing I heard was " I love you BAMBINA!".

So sorry for the late update,I had an headache yesterday. Well I did a long chapter for u guys so I hope you guys enjoy 😊😊😊.