AFLW 7: Saying Goodbye

= Jeez, who's excited to hear about Chase? Shout out guys! Because here's a treat for ya', we can hear what happened to him and how he is now. Straight from Chase himself.

Here we go!

AFLW 7: Saying Goodbye

***

Chase POV

I kick my motorbike to start and drive to school like a madman from hell. I got all the students, near the parking and near the gate's, attention. I let my now long hair fall in my face but enough to see where I was walking. How many months had passed? 5, 6 or more months? Since she left I didn't bother to cut my hair short.

I just walk lazily to where our first subject should be. I nod to Laxus while he tap my shoulder when I came in. It's just the two us in this class. And hey, did I already told you that DK and BA is now good friends? I think not, but I guess it was obvious since SF and I are together for two years or more.

"They wanted to talk later, Chase. Somewhere private and they chose DK's HQ." Laxus started the moment I took the seat beside him.

I frown and look at him confused. What did he mean? Who wanted to talk who? "Who?" It is almost sounded like a low growl. Since she was gone my life is not the same anymore.

"Our friends, seems important." He replied and looking at me like I'm a dumb shit.

"Oh," that's all I can say. I sigh and leaned back in my chair. I know I have been neglecting my friends. And I'm kinda feel awful of what I did. I swallowed the longing and the unbearable pain for too much and almost forgot about them. Although they never leave by my side, even for once.
What did I do to myself?

"We'll go there after class. And please, Chase, show up this time." He said in a low voice and sigh. "I'll wait in the parking after class to make sure you will come." He added with finality.

"Yeah, I'll be there."

Our professor came in and started discussing. While the others seem so focus with the discussion my mind drifted off somewhere. It is now wandering to where Shandra is. Wondering if what happen to her now? Where is she at this moment? At the Kingdom of Daichi or at the Imperial Palace already? Urgh! Fvck this life. Why I can't stop thinking about her?

(Jeez, Chase sounded like Aries already. What have I done? Look's like I messed up Chase.)

Because you love her with all your heart, idiot.

Yeah, yeah! For the life of me, I know that, you damn brain. Because all of my being especially my heart shouted only her name. That I love her more than anything in this world. And it is so hard to move on because my whole being don't want to, damn it.

I did not bother to attend my next class like what I always did since that day. Once again, I sneak to the highschool campus. Walk directly at the back of the classroom building, to the place where Shandra once fought with the JBW. This place is one of her favorite. We often hang out with them here together with the SC, even though DK and SC is not in good terms that time.