AFLW 32: The Scandal

***

Shandra POV

I can't believe the video that I'm seeing. It was me, or let say Princess Yuki since I am Shandra now, and Chase kissing. Our little privacy was invaded unknowingly. Who the hell was there at that time? Who got the video? And who's from the CAU Written uploaded the damn video?

"I have to talk to the President of CAU Written Club," Chase said devoid of any emotions.

He started walking when I grab his hands. We are starting to get much attention from the students. And I notice that they will give glances to Chase and then look down at their phone. It must be the video that is circulating the entire campus now.

"Don't bother, Chase. That won't change anything." I said in a stern voice.

"And what you want me to do? Stay silent about this? Shan this a big scandal. It's okay if it will only taint my name but yours is another matter." He said full of disappointment with my action.

"It doesn't matter anymore, Chase. Kahit ipatanggal pa natin ang video o alamin kung sino ang may gawa, nakita na ito ng lahat. And I bet most of the students here had a copy already. Indeed this is a big scandal we have to endure. There's only two option. Ignore it or face it." I seriously said.

"Shan is right, Chase. Even the high school are aware of this. Based on what I heard, it was a high school student who accidentally saw both of you that moment and took a video," Haven provided us the info.

"Doon unang kumalat ang video at nakita sa CAU Written. And I can't believe they have the guts to upload the video of the Princess, that technically an owner of this school." Laxus said with disapproval written on his face.

"Let set this aside for now." Binalingan ko sina Laxus and Haven. "I need to talk to everyone, especially Ace. He got some explaining to do."

Sabay na tumingin ang dalawa kay Chase na parang nagtatanong. Marahil nagtataka sila at mukhang mahalaga ang pag-uusapan na nagawa kung isantabi muna ang isang malaking iskandalo na kinasasangkot namin ni Chase.

I know that I have to do something about it but Courtney is much more important than my name. Besides I'm tired of hiding. Hiding my real identity. Acting a different person. And hiding my true feelings. I maybe unveil my mask in front of everyone but it doesn't mean I'm turning back my responsibility.

Chase sigh and look at me first before answering the silent questions of the two. "She knows about Courtney."

Haven gasp hearing Courtney's name. Her eyes started to water but preventing her tears. Laxus hold her in a comforting embrace with a devastated look on his face. They are saddened by the thought that Courtney is missing for six months now.

"I'm sorry, Shan. We've done anything. Ace almost hacked the entire Megacity but we can't find where she is." Laxus said in almost a whisper.

I didn't trust myself to speak. Because if I do, I know I can say things I might regret after. I just stood there and held my hand close tightly.

Yumuko si Chase at kinuha ang mga kamay ko na mahigpit na nakayukom. Unti-unting humupa ang galit na aking nararamdaman sa kanyang ginawa. Ibinuka niya ang kamay at pinagdaop ang aming mga palad. Para kung sakaling magpipigil uli ako ng galit ay hindi masusugatan ng aking kuko ang aking palad.

I quietly sigh. He really knows how to make me feel better with his simple gesture. One of the things I love about him.

Nagsimula na kaming maglakad patungo sa opisina ni Laxus. Halos lahat ng mga estudyante na aming nadadaanan ay napapasinghap kapag namumukhaan ako. Pagkatapos ay napapatingin kay Chase at sa kanilang phone tapos balik ang tingin sa akin. Duda akong namumukhaan nila ako sa video. Naka-sideview ako at kahit wala na ang takip sa aking mukha ay hawak naman ni Chase ang aking pisngi. The only reason why they recognize that it is Princess Yuki in the video is my dress. I'm still wearing my Princess dress at that time.