AFLW 29: Outburst and Feelings

Prinsesa Yuki

***

Stepping in CAU campus bring back a lot of memories. Memories that I will treasure until the end of time. My happier days spent in this place.

"Kamahalan," ramdam ko ang pag-aalala ni Yoshie.

"Ayos lang ako, Yoshie. Hindi ninyo kailangang mag-alala." Tipid akong ngumiti sa kanya.

"Subalit ang lugar na ito," inilibot niya ang kanyang paningin habang naglalakad. "Narito ang iyong mga kaibigan, hindi ba?"

"Tama ka, narito nga sila. Huwag kang mag-alala, alam nila ang katotohanan sa aking pagkatao kaya natitiyak ko na hindi sila gagawa ng hakbang na maglalagay sa akin sa alanganin."

Marahan siyang tumango subalit hindi pa rin nabura ang pangamba sa kanyang mga mata. Tiyak ko na iba ang dahilan at hindi ang aking mga kaibigan. Nangamba sa maaaring matuklasan ng aming kasama tungkol sa akin. Lalo at narito kami sa lugar na may malaking bahagi ng aking pagkatao. At batid iyon ng aming mga kasama.

Students scattered in the quadrangle to welcome us. I see, they prepare a welcome event for all of us Royalties. I saw Haven and my SC friend busy giving instructions to and fro. She caught me looking at her when she turn around. She bowed her head slowly not leaving my while I give a small nod. I wanted to run to her and hug her but I know there will be a right time for that.

We are called to come up on stage and give us time to introduce ourselves. The thing where I sucks the most. I don't want to stand there and brag about my status. One of the reason why I choose to cover my face is privacy. So I can be myself every time I want to. Not minding that someone might recognize who am I.

Kisana introduced herself first. Followed by the others and unfortunately I am the last. What did the saying say? Save the best for last? As if, huh?

My eyes roam throughout the students in front of me, searching familiar faces from before. My gaze linger on Haven's group. Ember is beside her and so Raijin and her friends but I can't see Yana, Lei and Courtney. In the corner of the stage I saw Laxus, Ace, Vash and Ash. Where are the others? I silently ask when I can't find the faces of my cousin Kaye and her little group, Grey, Xanthel, Josh and Heero among the crowd.

When I am about to ask myself where is he, I saw him from the corner of my eyes not so far from the crowded triangle. Obviously, he's assigned to lead the team securing this place. Just knowing he's around is enough. I didn't allowed myself to look at him directly.

"Hi," I started. "I'm Princess Yuki Ayane Rei from the Kingdom of Daichi. And yes, I am the granddaughter of the owner of this school. I am glad and happy to be here, again." I murmured the last word not allowing other people to hear except for myself. But I know my friends clearly understood it.

After my introduction the two Prince get on the stage which earn a squeal from the crowd of girls. Who wouldn't if two of the most handsome guy is in front of you. Being a Prince is an added bonus.

I secretly observe the two Prince while they introduce themselves. Prince Daiki roam his eyes on the crowd but fix his gaze a moment later towards the registrar office. As if he found what he is looking for. I almost gasp when I realize who is he looking at. And I'm aware that a silent war between him and that person started.

When Prince Daisuke take his place in front he fixated his gaze at one person. Not even caring the confused look from the crowd. He look at Chase as if challenging him on something. And I realized the meaning of his silent declaration of a challenge. He knows all along. He knows who owns my heart. Then, why did he have to betray his brother if he knows from the start? What is his real intentions? What is he aiming to acquire?