AFLW 17: Prinsesa Yuuna

This is a Sneak Peek Chapter and a Filler. Although we can say that it's still part of the story, we also can omit this one. This will only affect the story a little. I just want to give you a glimpse about Princess Yuuna or Jhane Arianne, AJ of BJG. This part will be all about her, straight from her Point of View. As she will have a great impact of this story.

Don't be confused. Shandra's sister and brother are calling her Ayane while she's in the Palace, since her Princess name is Yuki Ayane Rei.

AFLW 17: Prinsesa Yuuna

***

Prinsesa Yuuna/AJ POV

I continuously press the horn of my car, waiting impatiently for someone to open the gate. I can imagine Kaira shaking her heads in disapproval of my action. And the amusement of the three, Aike, Takashi and Akiro. They are my loyal subordinate, except of course, Zander my second-in-command and the Archon.

My men are trailing behind me, we just came from Thailand for a business deal that went well. I prefer to drive than have someone to drive for me. And I don't want any men assigned with me when I go around places, except if I have to go to a business deals. It's best to be secure in dealings in black market.

I recklessly park my car in front of the house in our base. No one attempt to open my car door, they are aware that I don't like it. I put my sunglasses in my head and toss the key to my men that waiting in the side. They will take care of my car.

Kasunod ko na ang tatlo ng pumasok sa loob ng base. Naiwan si Kaira dito sa base dahil ang tatlo naman ang nakipag-deal. Si Kaira ang nagsisilbing spokesperson ng grupo. At siya ang representative kapag my underground event na kailangang daluhan. Pero kapag deals na ang usapan, si Takashi, Akiro at Aike ang humaharap. Nasa likod lang ako, nakikinig at nag-a-approve kung kailangan.

"Welcome back, AJ." Bati ng mga tauhan na nakakasalubong ko.

I preferred to be called AJ than master, boss or anything called for a superior. I want to establish fairness within the group.

Sinalubong kami ng nakangiting Kaira. May hawak-hawak pa siyang telepono sa kamay. At mukhang maraming ginagawa.

"Welcome back AJ." Bati niya sa akin bago binalingan ang tatlo. "You three, too."

"Tch! Nawawala talaga ang mga pangalan natin kapag magkasama tayo." Naiiling na reklamo ni Aike.

"Kaya nga mas gusto ko na lang mapag-isa." Ani Akiro.