Past comes back

DENSI FANFIC

Kensi prov:

when I walked into the bull pen I saw sam and callen sitting at there desks ,both tapping away on their computers , but i couldn't see Deeks anywhere , it's unusual because he is usually I before me.

"where's Deeks ?" I asked Sam and Callen.

Sam and Callen looked at eachother, "No " they said in unison.

Nell came trotting down the stairs chatting away on her phone.

"yes I will hold" she said as she came to the last few steps.

"Have you seen Deeks ? " i asked her.

" Yes in still hear" nell said while pointing up to ops as she walked out of the bullpen towards the main door. I assumed she was answering my question. So I dumped my beg I my desk and headed up stairs.

" No , Eric don't , don't hurt me please , Ouch , okay its about to get ugly now" I heard Deeks shout from out of ops, " not as ugly as your face " eric said in quick response. Callen and Sam looks strait at me , then started to head up the stairs behind me wondering what the hell was happening. I got to the top of the stairs the I heard Deeks shout again " Eric no , not the gun " .

I started to speed up towards ops then I heard a gunshot !!!!!

Deeks prov :

I was in ops playing a video game with Eric then his person starts punchig mine.

"no, Eric don't , don't hurt me please , ouch , okay it's about to get ugly now" I shouted trying to be dramatic looking at Eric then raising my eyebrow.

" Not at ugly as your face " Eric said in a really quick response.

"Touché" I say quietly because Touché is kind of mine and Kensi's thing.

Then Eric's character grape his gun.

"Eric no , not the gun" I say loudly trying to be dramatic again then , BANG!! He shoots me , then my half of the screen goes black .

"yes" Eric says punching his fist into the air. Then Kensi comes running in , shortly followed by Callen and Sam.

Kensi prov:

I run into ops thinking something had happened.

"Yes" I hear Eric say as I come through the doors. Then I look at the screen and see them playing one I Eric's video games. Sam and Callen come in seconds after me.

" idiots " Sam says as he sees that they were playing a game.

" wait , what , I'm an idiot , why , what I do this time?" Deeks say looking confused as Sam just roles his eyes at him and Callen laughs.

Then Hetty's face pops up on the big screen.

" What are you all doing up there? You all have work to do ! Oh , and mr Deeks better luck next time " then Hetty's face vanishes from the screen.

"Where did nell go " Eric says while looking around ops for her.

" not sure she headed towards the main door on the phone to someone a few minuets ago " I said replying to Eric.

Eric then slides back over to his computer and me , Sam , Callen and Deeks all head back down to the bullpen.

" you scared me then I thought something happened the way you were shouting like that " I said to Deeks as we walked down the stairs far enough away from Sam and Callen so they couldn't hear me.

" Wait did you just say you where worried about me fern ?" Deeks said then winked at me. I hit him in the arm. " ouch , what was that for ?" Deeks asked while rubbing his arm.

" that's for Calling me Fern " I said giving him the stair down. He just laughed . We all sat at our desks and dug into all our paperwork !!