Sam x Belle / The Agent

(Here's an imagine for @bellaboo1216 !)

Sam Alcott.

You still remembered his name. But how could you forget? He was the most mesmerizing man you had ever met. Intelligent, handsome, caring, sweet... You could go on for days about him.

It had three months since you'd last seen him. Sam and his gruff, grumpy partner, Dan or Derrick something, had been working on a murder case that was nearby. They had come to interview you and ask if you had seen anything unusual about the victim, any enemies, blah blah blah.

You hadn't paid much attention to the murder, but you only feel a slight hint of guilt. You didn't know the victim personally, and Sam's presence was just too overwhelming and fantastic to focus on the murder.

You had noticed that Sam took an interest in you, as well. He stared at your eyes a few seconds longer than usual, "accidentally" brushed your arm or leg too many times, and being rendered seemingly speechless at times; especially when you two shared that amazing first kiss.

You smile at the memory, feeling all warm inside. Oh yeah, Sam wouldn't be forgotten for a while now, you thought.

However, you believed that Sam had forgotten you. He hasn't contacted you since he left. You thought he was busy with work, or with another girl...

You had no choice but to push the thought of him towards the back of your mind.

- Now -

The TV screen displayed your favorite show, the main characters involved in a tense argument. The rising tension made you sit on edge, gluing your eyes to the screen.

Ding dong.

"Uhg!" You groan loudly. You pause your show, extremely frustrated because you were left at a cliffhanger.

"Can't the mailman leave the dang package at my doorstep without disturbing me?" You mutter to yourself. You open your front door quickly, very agitated.

Sam.

Sam Alcott was standing at your door. He was dressed in his usual FBI attire, a dark grey suit with a black tie. His dark brown hair had gotten longer, and it was swept back behind his ears. He was more breathtaking than before, though you hadn't thought that was possible.

Your mouth drops open in surprise. "S-Sam?"

He grins. "Hey, Belle. I've missed you so much." He steps forward and engulfs you in a hug, your head buried in his chest because of the height difference.

You take a moment to collect your thoughts (and take in his masculine scent), and pull back to look up at his handsome face. "What are you doing here?"

"Don't you want me here?" Sam raises an eyebrow at you, teasingly.

"Of course!" You say a little too excitedly. You can't control your excitement, and you jump on him, wrapping your legs around his waist and your arms around his neck.

He hugs you very tightly, like if he lets you go, you'll disappear. He chuckles softly. "To answer your question, my partner and I are on another case down here, and I couldn't pass up an opportunity to visit my girl."

Your stomach drops. You pull back to look into his beautiful eyes. "Your girl?"

Sam's eyes widen, realizing what he said. He clears his throat, and says, "My, uh, friend. Who is a-a girl."

You drop your legs and stand, still chest to chest with him. You say softly, "Your girl. I could live with that."

He laughs joyfully. "You know, I haven't stopped thinking about you, Belle. You are so wonderful. I didn't know if I should contact you or not. I wasn't sure if you wanted anything more than just those few days we spent together."

"Of course I wanted more, Sammy. I thought you had forgotten about me." You lower your eyes to the floor.

"There's no way I could forget you." Sam ran his thumb across your cheek softly, smiling wider.

You smile up at him, get up on your tiptoes, and kiss him gently. He puts his hands on your hips, kissing you back. The familiar spark ran through your body, awakened by his intimate touch.

When the kiss ended, you both smiled. You leaned your head on his chest, and his hands moved up to your back.

"I really, really like you, Belle," Sam says softly. "Would you want to go to dinner with me tonight?"

You giggle. "Well, you're in luck, Sammy. I happen to like you, too. I would love to go to dinner with you."

He pressed his lips to your forehead, the sweet kiss slowly melting into a smile.

"There is one condition, however." You add, taking a step back from him."

"Yeah? What's that?" He smirks.

"You interrupted my favorite show. At a really good part, I might add," You cross your arms teasingly. "So, you'll have to watch the rest of it with me before I can go to dinner with you."

"Well, that's a lot to ask of me..." Sam playfully ponders the thought. You smack him on the arm, and he laughs. "Okay, okay fine."

You pull him over to your couch, cuddling with him when you two sit down. You nuzzle your head onto his shoulder, and he wraps his arm tightly around you.

Yep, you mentally confirm. Sam would not be forgotten any time soon.

(This one was a bit cheesier than usual, but I really hope you enjoyed it, Belle!)