Dean / Flirting

I leaned back in my chair and let out a heavy sigh. I raised my hands to rub my temples, trying to ease the headache that was caused by the massive amount of lore that I read. Training to be a hunter wasn't all survival/combat skills. I learned that the hard way. 

I slump onto the table, laying my head down and crossing my arms in front of me. I was so damn tired. Maybe I could finish this tomorrow? Unless Sam and Dean find another case that they want me to go on for "hands-on experience." I really, really, really didn't want to go on another case. I wanted to relax in the bunker, open up a book of lore, pretend to read for a few minutes, give up, and watch Netflix. That's all.

To be completely honest, I wouldn't totally mind if I had to go on another case with the boys. Dean and I had something... weird going on. I know that he's a huge flirt - and, you know, so am I - but it was still kinda weird. I liked it, though. The little banter we had going on. The flirty comments and playful nudges.

God, I sound like a cheesy teen romance movie.

"Working hard or hardly working?" Dean's voice fills the study. I peer up at him from my resting position to see him, smiling and setting down a mug of coffee next to me. I smiled back at him and sat up, grabbing the warm mug in my hands.

"Thanks," I watch him sit down in the chair across from me. "And working hard, to answer your question."

"Sure looks like it." He opens the front cover of my closed book, a smirk on his face.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes. "For your information, I've been reading for the past forty-five minutes."

"Oh, wow, forty-five minutes." He mocks me.

"Shut up," I laughed, raising the mug up to my lips. "All I want to do now is just get super drunk and do something stupid." I take a sip of the hot coffee.

"I'm something stupid. Do me."

I almost spit out my coffee, and I have to cup my hand under my mouth to catch some of the coffee that trickled out. I quickly swallow what's left in my mouth and shake off the coffee droplets from my hand. "Oh."

Dean is full-heartedly laughing at me now. "Sorry, guess that was just too good for you to handle."

I feel a blush begin to wash over my cheeks, so, in my truest form of self defense, I pull myself together and fire back, "Too bad you wouldn't be."

His mouth opened in shock at my quick retaliation. I smirk at him and take a sip of my coffee.

"You... you don't think I'd be good in bed?" He asks incredulously, his eyebrows furrowed in the classic Confused Dean face.

 you don't think I'd be good in bed?" He asks incredulously, his eyebrows furrowed in the classic Confused Dean face

I shrugged. "I didn't say you wouldn't be good, just not so good that I couldn't handle it."

He stared at me for a few seconds longer, pretty obviously stunned that I'd said something so damaging to his large ego. He kind of nodded his head and licked his lips, immersed in his thoughts.

I smiled at the accomplishment of toying with Dean Winchester, standing up and walking towards my room. I got a chill in my spine; I could feel his eyes on me the entire time.

(I would've made this longer but I know that I wouldn't have finished this story if I did 😂 )

(If you all really want a part two to this, let me know by leaving comments! Thanks for reading!)