Cas x Jessica / Bad Cop

The "FBI agent" slammed his hands on the metal table, causing you to jump. His eyes bore into yours as he said in a sinister voice, "I'll ask you once more, ma'am. Tell us where the suspect is at this moment."

A smirk creeps across your face as you lean forward towards the agent, replying, "And I'll tell you once more, agent: I. Have. No. Idea."

He inhaled a large breath, his face scrunching up in anger. He pushed his hands off the table, turning his back to you, and rubbing his hand across his mouth. You could tell that he was about to absolutely blow up. Hmm, I think I'd like to see this, you thought.

The other "agent" stepped in front of his partner, putting one hand on his shoulder to steady him. You could barely make out the hushed words, "Calm down... Don't blow it."

The brown-haired agent who was trying to calm down the other one walked over and sat down on the chair next to you. "I'm sorry about my partner. He gets a little worked up. If you could provide us with any information about the suspect, that'd be fantastic."

You stared into his green eyes, which were twinkling under the harsh fluorescent light that was dangling above your heads. This agent looked like he was chiseled from marble. Everything was perfect about him, all the way down to his two-day stubble. You enjoyed having this power over the two agents, especially since they were good looking.

"It's simple, agents. You show me your credentials, and I'll tell you what I know." you repeat for the third time.

The agent with the dark hair whipped around to face you. "We don't have to prove to you that we are agents. It is not your place to question our credentials."

You shrug calmly. "Then it's not your place to question what I do and do not know."

You could see a vein begin to appear on the neck of the dark-haired agent. What was his name again? Sherman? Smith?

"Agent Shepard," The brown-haired agent turned towards the other agent. "How about you take a seat over there and not talk for a while. Okay?"

Ah, Agent Shepard. That was it.

Agent Shepard reluctantly shuffled to the corner of the interrogation room, sitting on one of the metal chairs. His eyes never left you. You felt a slight chill from his intense stare.

The other agent turned back to you, grinning in a friendly way. "Listen, we're all a little aggravated by this situation. I know you don't want to give up the location of you friend, Jason, but-"

"Oh, I don't give a shit about Jason," you scoff, your eyes flickering over to Agent Shepard. "I just feel like I'm getting the short end of this deal. I have information that you need, and you two, so far, have nothing to offer in return."

The brown-haired agent forced a chuckle, but you could tell he was getting irritated, as well. "Okay, uh, Jessica, is it? What is it you want? Money, booze, a one night stand with this handsome devil?" He grinned and opened his arms, as if to present himself as some sort of prize.

You raise your eyebrow at him. "In your dreams, pretty boy."

He coughs awkwardly, putting his arms back down. He was obviously shocked that you rejected him. "Uh, okay, nevermind. Well, what is it you want, then?"

You turn your stare back to Agent Shepard, whose eyes still haven't left you. "I want to speak with him again. He's much more fun to toy with."

The brown-haired agent looks back at his partner, nods, and stands up. They switch positions, and your body instantly warms as Agent Shepard replaces his partner. He sits on the table top, crossing one leg over the other and folding his hands in his lap. You looked up at him, fascinated. Something about him thoroughly intrigued you.