Negan / Punishment Pt. 2

You scoff at his words. "Correct me? How are you gonna do that?"

Negan's tongue passes over his lips, his eyes trained on you still. "I'll show you."

With saying that, the next thing you can comprehend is his mouth pressed up against yours. The kiss is hungry, needy, and rough - mostly rough because of his scruff scraping against your cheeks and lips. You don't move your lips, not giving in to the awesomely hot kiss. You weren't going to back down like that.

He pulls back from the kiss, one hand still grabbing the back of your neck and the other firmly gripping your hip. He seems stunned by your defiance, and it takes him a few minutes before he finally says, "Don't be like that, kitten. You're just making it worse for yourself."

You give him a cold, unyielding look, not even reacting to his threatening words. Though he was towering over you, you felt like the toughest, strongest one out of the both of you.

This confidence was quickly shattered when he shoved you (hard) on to the bed. The wind is knocked out of you, but, before you can say anything, Negan crawls on top of you. His body hovers over yours as he speaks, "God, the things I want to do to you." His eyes roam every inch of your body, taking his sweet time to admire each part.

His eyes flicker back up to yours, scanning over your face momentarily before whispering, "Tell me you want me to correct you, (Y/N)."

Shit, that's right!

One thing Negan absolutely will not do is have sex with a girl without her consent. You always thought this was very considerate for such a dick of a guy, but now you saw it as an advantage point. All you had to do was say no, and he wouldn't touch you. So, you didn't say anything in response to him. You just stared up at him, completely silent.

His expression quickly darkens from pure lust, to a flash of nervousness, and finally to a look of stern dominance. "Kitten," he repeats slowly, "Tell me you want me to correct you."

You cross your arms over your chest, loving this control you had over him. You cocked an eyebrow at him, challengingly.

You can see his jaw tighten at his apparent loss of control over the situation. He sighs, trying to hide the fact that he was completely dumbfounded. When he looks back up at you, he has a grin on his face. "Okay, (Y/N). That's fine. You have a right to say no," He slowly gets off the bed and stands on the floor, never taking his eyes off your face. "But, just for the record, you're going to be begging me to correct you soon."

"Yeah, I'm sure I will." you say sarcastically.

His tongue passes over his teeth as he looks at you just a bit longer. Then, he turns towards the door and leaves, shutting the door softly behind him.

Not only do you now feel like the luckiest son of a bitch in the world, but you also can't help but shake his eerie last statement. You're going to be begging me to correct you soon. The hell does that mean? Does that mean he's gonna torture you? Throw you back into the lot? Make you work for points?

You stopped yourself from coming up with anymore possibilities. For now, you needed to revel in the fact that you stumped Negan so much so that he actually left you alone. After all the shit you pulled today? It was a fucking miracle that you were even still breathing.

Still, his words haunted your mind.

*The Next Morning*

You nervously step out of your room and walk down the eerily quiet hallway. It was 8 AM, so it wasn't unusual for it to be quiet - most of the Saviors were at breakfast. You run a hand through your hair, still uneasy from last night.

When you enter the cafeteria, you welcome the morning chatter of the Saviors. It was nice to hear something other than your worrisome thoughts.

You make your way to the table of food, and begin to make a plate for yourself. As you reach for a bottle of water, you feel a hand on your lower back, followed by someone reaching over you to grab a water bottle. The gentle nature of the touch confused you, and you turn to see Negan's grinning face.

"Excuse me, sweetheart." He says quietly, straightening himself up and removing his hand from your back to open his water bottle. He lifted the bottle to his lips, taking a sip and hiding his evident smile. You feel paralyzed at the sight of him, even more so because of his... sweet touch? That's never happened. He would usually press up against you vulgarly if he was going to reach over you, not tenderly touching your back to move past you. The ghost of his touch makes your skin prickle with delight and creates a swarm of childish butterflies in your stomach.

His eyes never leave yours, neither does his warm smile. You're still shocked and confused at this new softer side of Negan, so he simply licks his lips and turns his away, leaving you feeling vulnerable. You craved his closeness once more, oddly.

What the hell was he doing?

Later that day, you were sitting on the couch, sipping a glass of champagne and losing your mind in contemplation of that morning's event. Negan entered the room, interrupting your thoughts. You immediately straightened your posture and fixed your hair, a nervous habit you had.

He had that same grin on his face, not completely unusual, but still odd. He sauntered over to the couch, taking a seat next to you. His large, warm hand found rested on your thigh as he asked, "How's your day going, (Y/N)?"

You stammered out, "F-fine," and it was followed by silence. So, you continued, "How's yours?"

"Great, thank you," he answered politely, gently squeezing your thigh. His eyes scan over your face admiringly. He removes his hand from your leg and moves a stray piece of hair away from your face. Instead of pulling away, his hand lingers and finds its way to back of your neck - not domineeringly or rough, just resting there. His thumb rubs over your cheek softly, slowly, affectionately. "You know, something, (Y/N)... You're beautiful."

Your cheeks blush, not only from his kind words, but from his intimate touch. "Thank you." you whisper.

He smiles once more at you, letting his hand relax, letting it graze down your neck ever so slightly. You shudder, not ever feeling such soft touch in that place before. Something ignites within you so that you're feeling both very turned on and very... loved.

Negan chuckles at your reaction, stands from the couch, and saunters back out of the room. You're left feeling cold and vulnerable once again, this time more intensely.

What the actual fuck was wrong with him?

(Find out why Negan's acting all mushy-gushy in the next installment of Punishment! Comment below if you would like a part three :) Thanks for reading!)