When You Two Fight in the Car

Dean: You two stare directly ahead at the road, both of your lips in tight, straight lines. The angry tension swallowed the usually playful atmosphere. Silent minutes turn into painful hours. Both of you are stubborn, and neither of you planned on saying a word any time soon. Angry thoughts raced in your minds, distracting both of you from the world. You hardly noticed when Dean pulled off of the road and parked at a gas station. He got out of the car, slamming the door behind him. A few people at the gas station stared at the commotion he had caused, and you rolled your eyes at his childish ways. You went back to your angry thoughts, cursing Dean Winchester's name repeatedly. After a few minutes, he opened the driver's side door and plopped down in his seat. He tossed a plastic bag into your lap, slammed the car door, and started the engine. You said nothing and opened the bag. Inside was your favorite snack, your favorite pack of candy, and your favorite soda. A small smile crept over your lips, and, for a moment, all of those angry thoughts vanished. You looked over at Dean, and he glanced over at you, giving you a small smile. In an instant, the smile vanished and he focused on the road again.

You leaned back in your seat, looking out your window and finally taking time to notice all the bright lights whizzing by

You leaned back in your seat, looking out your window and finally taking time to notice all the bright lights whizzing by. You two didn't need any words to say that you loved each other.

Sam: "I don't know, (Y/N)!" Sam's voice boomed, shaking the walls of the car. "Damnit, I don't know. Just leave it, okay?" You huffed loudly, becoming so furious that you were actually seeing red. "I'm not gonna leave it, Sam. We need to talk about it." you responded coldly. Sam shook his head and didn't say a word, leaving the car in total silence, other than the roaring engine. You crossed your arms over your chest, feeling your chest expand and contract with each shallow breath. The two of you sat in a painful silence for what felt like forever. Thoughts kept swirling around in your mind. You were pulled from your thoughts when you felt the car begin to turn, and you realized that he was pulling off to the side of the road. When the car was safely far enough from the road, Sam opened his door and got out. You watched his tall figure walk around the car to your side. He opened your door, and ordered, "Get out." You're stunned, but manage to say, "What? Why?" He repeats, "Get out." You're extremely confused now, but step out of the car. You stand in front of Sam, suddenly feeling incredibly small and vulnerable because of his height. He grabs your arm gently, and pulls you towards the front of the car. He sits on the hood, watching you hesitantly step towards him.

He opens his arms for you to come sit between his legs

He opens his arms for you to come sit between his legs. You're half-reluctant to comply, but find yourself in between his legs seconds later. He pulls your back to his strong chest, his arms wrapping around you tightly. You relax into him and rest your head on his shoulder. All the tension from earlier had vanished, replaced by this peaceful and loving embrace. He kissed your head softly, whispering, "I'm sorry." You smile and say, "You're impossible, Sam Winchester." His chest flexes when he chuckles and responds, "Love you, too."

Cas: Your hands grip the wheel so tight that your knuckles turn white. Your eyes were on the road, but your mind was elsewhere. Cas sat in the passenger seat, either looking out the window or down at his lap. "Can we please talk, (Y/N)?" he asks quietly. "I have nothing to say, Castiel." you say drily. He takes in a deep breath and sighs. As usual, Cas seems to not understand the magnitude of the situation, and is taking it very lightly. This infuriated you. You wish you could make him understand. Silence washes over the car, but most of the tension seemed to be coming from your side of the car.

Cas was somewhere in his mind, seemingly far off from the current situation

Cas was somewhere in his mind, seemingly far off from the current situation. Your lips tightened and your foot pressed the gas pedal down further. The car's engine roared in an angry fury, matching your mood. Cas' eyes jolt to the speedometer, and he says, "Please slow down, (Y/N)." You roll your eyes, not responding. He sighs again, changing his request, "Please look at me, (Y/N)." You scoff and say, "I have to look at the road." In a blink, you find that you're no longer on the road, but parked on the side of it. "Damnit, Cas! I hate it when you do that. At least freaking warn me when you're gonna zap us places," you demand. His fingers turn your face to look at his, and your heart flutters at the sight of his sad, yet shockingly blue eyes. "Let's talk, please." Cas pleads. You bite your tongue before you say something snarky, and, instead, you give in. "Okay, let's talk when we get home," you say softly. He smiles, and you start the car back up and pull back on to the road. His hand moves to your leg, gently resting on your thigh. His thumb moves back and forth on your thigh, and you'd be lying if you said you didn't release all your angry tension right then. No matter how frustrated he made you, you still loved him fiercely.

(I'm so so so sorry that these preferences are really long, but I'm physically incapable of writing short imagines/preferences 😂 It's a curse and a blessing, I guess. Let me know if you guys want more, and if you have any requests!)