When You Kiss Him on the Neck

(This is my first preference, so I'm sorry if it sucks. Let me know if you would like more of these!)
-------------------------------------------------------

Dean: You two pull away from a heated make out session, and he smiles down at you. He plants a quick kiss on your lips, then turns to start reloading his gun collection. You bite your lip while watching him, seeing his arm muscles flex as he works with the guns. You have to admit, too, that it was super hot how he works with guns so flawlessly and quickly, like it's second nature to him. Deciding that you weren't quite done with your session, you walk up behind him, get on your tiptoes, and plant a soft kiss on the back of his neck. His body stiffens, like something has triggered inside of him. Before you could even smile at your accomplishment, he turns around and grabs you, pushing you against the wall and kissing you feverishly.

Sam: You two were cuddled up on the couch, not paying attention to the movie you had put in. You were exchanging playful kisses and being goofy, until things turned more serious. The playful pecks turned into long kisses, accompanied with hands tangled in each other's hair. You kissed the corner of his mouth, then his jawbone, and finally down to his neck. He sighed deeply, gripping your hair tighter. One hand cupped the back of your neck and pulled you back to his lips. He got on his knees, leaning you backwards onto the arm of the couch. He hovered over you, his kisses becoming more needy. His lips trailed down to your neck, and he made sure to return your favor.

Cas: He grabbed you in a comforting embrace, and you tucked your head into the nape of his neck. His hands slowly rubbed up and down your back, soothing you. In the spur of the moment, you kissed his neck gently, not really thinking much about it. His body stiffened, and his hands stopped moving. You realized what you did was a mistake, and stutter, "I-I'm so sorry, Cas-" You're silenced by his lips pressing onto yours. He pulls back from the kiss, the corner of his mouth turned up in a smile. "Don't be, (Y/N). I enjoyed that." Relief washes over you, and you hug him again. His arms wrap tighter around you, letting you know that he was happy.