Sam / Playful Teasing

Sam set his partially-packed duffel bag down on the table, opening the unzipped flap. He grabbed two handguns off the nightstand and placed them in the bag, along with some clothes and other hunting weapons.

You march up to him, angry that he was now ignoring your pleas. You stand next to him and crossed your arms over your chest. "Sam, I want to go with you."

He shook his head, seemingly not finding the strength to answer you yet again. You huff, watching him grab something off the nightstand. You slam your hand on top of the bag, blocking him from putting anything else in it.

He rolled his eyes at your childish ways. "(Y/N), move your hand so I can keep-"

"Why won't you let me go with you?" you interrupt, staring up at his handsome, but obviously, frustrated, face.

He sighed for what seemed like the millionth time tonight and finally turned to face you, his eyes dropping down to meet yours.

"Honestly? Because you would sit in the motel room anyways

"Honestly? Because you would sit in the motel room anyways. You're not trained in fighting or hunting."

"You're saying I wouldn't be helpful to you?" you challenge.

"Look, I didn't say-"

"Oh, no, I know that's what you're implying. I can be helpful. I can research for the case-"

"We already researched the case. The only thing left to do is get rid of the ghost."

You slide your tongue over your teeth, trying to think of another way that you could be helpful. "Well... I could... Make you two some breakfast in the morning."

Sam laughed, resuming his packing. "Yeah, when you get up at 11 A.M."

You scoffed at his rude - but completely true - comment. "Yeah, well... Food is food. You should grateful for it."

"I am." He chuckles.

You realized you're losing the seriousness of this conversation, and that he's taking this more as a joke. You put your hands on your hips and continue to make your case. "Look, I know I'm not trained or anything and I don't get up at reasonable times in the morning, but I can be helpful. I promise. I would do anything for you. I would bend forwards for you."

His eyebrow raises at your last statement, a smile appearing at your apparent misuse of words. "Don't you mean backwards?"

You shrugged. "That too."

Sam's teasing expression quickly turned into a bashful one. His cheeks turned a shade of red, probably imagining you bending over for him.

You smile, happy that you wiped that arrogant smirk off his face. Hopefully you got him so off-guard that he will actually listen to you now. You take his shoulders and turned him to face you. Keeping your hands on his shoulders, you say, "Let me go with you? Please? I get so lonely here when you two are gone."

Sam sighs, but it's different this time. His head drops down in defeat. He reaches up, grabs your hands off his shoulders, and holds them in his large hands. "Fine, you can go with us," the look in his eyes is softer, more genuine. He adds cheekily, "So, is that bending forwards promise happening tonight, or...?"

"We'll see." You smirk, raising your eyebrow at him teasingly.

It happened that night.

(This one was a bit goofier, but I hope you enjoyed it!)