When He Smacks Your Butt

Dean: Unfortunately for you (or fortunately, depending on how you looked at it), Dean always finds a way to touch your butt. Whether it be "accidentally" brushing up behind you when he passes you, pinching it teasingly when you are out in public, or just straight up smacking it when you're in the bunker - he was always touching your butt. Of course, some of the times he did it were inappropriately timed, but you couldn't deny the blush that flushed your cheeks every time. That cheeky grin of his always got to you, and, instantly, your shock/anger disappears.

Sam: He is a little bit more modest with his butt touchings. He will occasionally give you a playful slap or pinch here or there, but they're always out of sight of others. The largeness of his hand never ceases to shock you, so every time this happens, you let out an involuntary squeak of surprise. He would always chuckle at your reaction, quickly leaning over and kissing you either on the head or the cheek. He usually meant well when he smacked your butt, but you would be lying if you said a few of those smacks or pinches didn't turn into restless, heated nights.

Cas: He is much more modest and reserved in his playful gestures. You two usually engaged in the occasional tickle fight or playful wrestling, but never anything too heated or sexual. Well, until something sparked in him one day. While on a case, reviewing documents and talking about the information you all had gathered, Cas pinched your butt out of sight of the other boys. You jumped, startled at the sudden contact, looking up at him to see a shameless grin spread across his face. Your face flushed with partial shyness, partial arousal. Cas had never been this forward before, but from then on he was a little less modest in his playful touching, seeing that this forwardness elicited such a response from you.