Sam x Kylie / I Like You

It was quiet in the bunker, each person sitting at the dinner table busying themselves with research for another werewolf case. Sam, Dean, and you had been siting there for about an hour, driving yourselves insane with the lack of information on the vics and the possible suspect.

Dean was the first one to break. He tossed his dad's journal aside, bringing his hands up to his face, exasperated. "I'm. So. Bored. I need a beer."

His chair scraped against the floor as he rose to walk to the kitchen. You and Sam smiled at Dean's impatience. Sam's eyes met yours and his smile grew softer, but more genuine. You smile shyly, looking back down at your book. A strand of your hair falls in front of your face, and you quickly tuck it behind your ear. Your cheeks warmed to a slight pink color, feeling giddy at the slight interaction with Sam.

The tension between you two was palpable. You were both interested in each other, but neither of you took that one small step to acknowledge it. Your budding but secretive relationship was exciting to both of you, but slightly annoying to others. It was very obvious to everyone that you two liked each other.

You and Sam continued with your research, the both of you occasionally stealing glances at the other. A few minutes later, Dean returns, beer in hand.

His eyes switch back and forth between you two, assessing your slight interaction. He rolls his eyes and says, "You two are pathetic."

"Excuse me?" Sam raises an eyebrow at his brother incredulously.

"Ya heard me. If you two don't come to terms with your feelings for each other soon, I think I'm gonna lose my damn mind." He pauses, rethinking his last statement, and then adds, "For real this time."

Sam and you share a surprised glance, and you shift in your seat, embarrassed. You speak up to break the silence, "What do you mean? Our 'feelings' for each other?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Kylie. I know you've got the hots for Sammy, and I also know that little Sammy won't stop talking about you. You guys are crazy for each other." Dean takes another swig of beer, keeping his eyes on you two to see what drama he has stirred up.

Your cheeks are getting redder by the minute. You see Sam look over at Dean and give him a, "Really, dude?" look.

Dean smiles, shrugs, and stands up once more. "I'll leave you two to talk about your emotions and crap."

Dean leaves the room, sipping his beer carelessly. He has no idea of the tornado of awkwardness he just unleashed unto the room. Or maybe he does, and that just makes him more of a dick.

You can't help but smile, knowing that Sam talked about you all the time. You bite on the end of your pen, trying to stifle your smile.

"I-I'm sorry, Kylie," Sam offers the first words. "You know Dean, he's just..." He seems at a loss for words.

"Yeah I know, he's Dean," You roll your eyes, then focus them on Sam's face, trying to read his true emotions

"Yeah I know, he's Dean," You roll your eyes, then focus them on Sam's face, trying to read his true emotions. "So, you like me?"

Sam laughs half-heartedly. "Very straight to the point."

"I am. That didn't answer my question. Is Dean correct?"

"Technically, that's two questions." Sam attempts to joke. When he sees you're not smiling anymore, he coughs and adds, "Well, yeah. He's correct. I do give you lots of compliments... Because you're a great hunter and researcher."

"Never to my face, though," You smirk. "But it's okay. I guess I've been secretive about my thoughts on you, as well."

Something sparks in Sam, and there's a new interest shining in his eyes. He leans forward, the corner of his mouth pulled up in a smirk. He stands from his chair and makes his way around the table, towards you. "Are you saying you like me, too?"

You shrug, trying to play it off coolly. "I didn't say a thing. But if you just want to assume-"

His hands grab each side of your chair, his body hovering over you. His face is inches away from yours. "That didn't answer my question," he quoted you. "Do you like me, too?"

Your breath is taken away by his closeness, and the sudden smell of his cologne surrounds you. You look up into his beautiful eyes, smiling and answering, "Yeah. Guess I do."

He places his hand on the side of your neck, his fingers curling right beneath your hairline. Chills run up and down your body. He leans in, meeting his lips with yours. You immediately accept the kiss and move your lips with his. All the tension between you vaporized around you two, melting off into the kiss. The relief relaxes your shoulders, and your hand moves up to his scruffy cheek.

He pulls back from the kiss, a triumphant smile replacing your lips. His eyes scan over your face lovingly. "You're amazing, Kylie."

"Tell me about it." you tease, making him chuckle and pull you back into another fervent kiss.

(I really hope you like it ArcticBeatles !!)