Telling Him You Have a Boyfriend

Dean: His jaw tightens a little, and he looks away from you, as if trying to comprehend what you were saying. After a few seconds, he looks back at you and nods. "Okay, that's fine." he says approvingly, taking a sip from his beer.

You raise your eyebrow at his response. "Well, yeah, I know it's fine. It's my choice, not yours."

Dean shrugs and states, "You're the closest thing to a sister I got, (Y/N). I'm going to make sure you're making good decisions."

You roll your eyes, knowing he would get all big and tough and protective about this.

He jabs his finger in your direction and focuses on you more seriously. "I mean it, (Y/N). I'm not afraid to shoot the little fucker if he hurts you. Emotionally, physically, whatever. I won't bat a damn eye."

"Okay, okay, I get it!" you groan. You realize that you'll never hear the end of this conversation, so you get up and walk to your room.

"I'm serious! You better keep me updated!" His voice calls after you. You roll your eyes, but can't help a smile from passing over your lips. You kind of liked that he was protective of you, even though he was a little over-bearing sometimes.

Sam: His eyes widen in surprise, but a smile follows immediately

Sam: His eyes widen in surprise, but a smile follows immediately. "Are you serious?!"

You nod, not being able to contain a smile, either.

"I'm so happy for you, (Y/N)!" He stands up and grabs you in a huge bear hug. He puts his hands on your shoulders, pulling you back a little so that you're facing him. His tone and expression are more serious when he adds, "Listen, I want you to be safe, so... you know... tell him to wrap it up, and don't feel like you have to do things so fast, and communicate with him-"

"SAM, OH MY GOD!" You shove him away from you, wanting to claw your ears out from having to listen to him say that. You definitely did not want to hear your brother figure and best friend talking about your sex life.

"What? I'm just saying-"

"I get it, Sam, I get it!" You raise a hand up to stop him from saying anything more that would haunt you forever.

Cas: His head tilts slightly to the side, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion

Cas: His head tilts slightly to the side, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. After a few seconds of silence, he asks, "And where did you meet this boy?"

"At a bar a few months ago." You smile at the memory, blushing a little at the thought of him.

He gives you a reassuring side smile. "You seem to really care about this boy."

"Cas, I wish you'd stop calling him a boy. He's a man." You laugh.

"My apologies. You seem to really care about this man," he corrects himself. "I am very pleased that you have found someone that makes you very happy. You deserve happiness, (Y/N)."

Now it was your turn to softly smile. "Thank you, Cas." You step forward and give him a hug, which he appropriately returns (finally, after weeks of teaching him).

"Don't forget, though, that I can see everything you and him do. And I won't hesitate to drop in when I feel necessary."

"Dude, seriously?!" You pull back from the hug, shocked at the blatant statement.

"Part of my job is protecting you, so, yes, seriously." his gravely voice answers.

You huff and cross your arms over your chest. "You better give me at least a little privacy. I'm an adult, Castiel."

He raises his hands in self defense, giving you an innocent look before making his way to the study. You follow behind him, hoping a new case would get rid of the image of Castiel awkwardly popping into your bedroom when things got heated between you and your boyfriend. You shuttered at the thought.

 You shuttered at the thought