Dean x Reader / Teasing at Dinner

You admit it.

You were kind of sexually frustrated.

Dean had been working a lot of cases lately, and staying out super late, and coming home super grumpy, and then going to sleep. It had been like that for almost a week now. It was very slowly driving you crazy. You understood that his job was tough, but you craved time with him.

And tonight, you were gonna make him crave time together, too.

You smirked at your casual but suggestive outfit. You pulled up the waistband on your tight-fitting yoga pants, smirking at the definition it gave your butt. Next, you pulled your loose shirt over to your left shoulder, exposing it slightly. The shirt was really baggy, but just short enough to see your butt.

You put your hair up into a ponytail, pulling a few pieces out to frame your face. You fixed your makeup only slightly, then exited your room to make your way to the kitchen.

When you entered, you instantly smelled what was for dinner: hamburgers. You refrained from rolling your eyes, but you were still annoyed. If it wasn't hamburgers for dinner, it was pizza and beer. You mentally made a note to beg the boys to take you to the store tomorrow.

Sam was already seated at the dinner table, half-heartedly eating his hamburger while immersed in his laptop. Probably researching for a case, you assumed. Dean was sitting across from Sam, taking a swig from his beer bottle and trying to keep his eyes open enough to eat.

"Hey, boys." You smiled cheerfully as you passed them. You made a show of opening the cabinet and reaching up to get a plate, trying to show off your butt. Feeling proud of yourself, you turn around to see if Dean was looking. Much to your dismay, Dean's head was drooping, his eyes fighting to stay open. He hadn't even noticed your presence.

You huffed, making yourself a burger and grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. You set your plate next to Dean's, placing a light kiss under his ear as you sat down in the chair next to him.

This startled him at first, his body jolting upright. When he made eye contact with you, his mind seemed to process what happened. A slow smile spread across his lips as he said lazily, "Hi, babe."

"How was today?" you asked, laying a hand on his thigh.

He looked down at your hand, his eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He looked back up at you and said, "Well, I'm alive," He took a sip of beer then muttered, "Barely."

You leaned over to him, whispering in his ear, "I could wake you up."

When you drew back, you saw Dean's eyes grow wide in surprise. Your comment seemed to awaken something in him. Yes, finally!, you thought.

Your mental cheers were interrupted by an annoyed cough coming from the opposite side of the table. You looked over to see Sam rolling his eyes and sitting up in his chair.

"Listen, Dean, the vic had a pretty shady past..." Sam began to explain his newfounded research. You tuned out the rest of his words, trying to focus on your next move. Your hand is still resting on Dean's leg, but Dean isn't paying attention to you anymore.

Swallowing back some nervousness, you inch your hand up his leg, towards his crotch. He looks down at your hand, then at you again. He gives you another confused look.

"Dean, pay attention, dude." Sam says a bit loudly.

Dean nods, signaling for him to keep talking. Sam keeps explaining his research, but Dean's mind seems to be elsewhere.

You move your fingers around on his leg, tracing patterns teasingly close to his manhood. Dean's chest rises as his breath hitches, and he gulps slightly. You smirked to yourself, finally putting your hand over his crotch. He tenses, giving you a warning look. You rub your hand over it, applying a bit more pressure to your touch. You begin to rub in circles, feeling the more prominent bulge growing beneath his jeans. You rubbed your palm over his entire length, slowly going up and down.

Dean tries to casually put his hand over his mouth, seemingly trying to silence his moans. His eyes momentarily close in pleasure. You can tell he's trying hard to act natural and pay attention to Sam's words. You are relentless in your teasing, though, becoming more purposeful in your rubbing. You can feel that his entire length is erect now - throbbing, even. Dean shifts in his seat, his tongue passing across his lips.

You like this feeling of control that you have over him

You like this feeling of control that you have over him. Usually he's the more dominant one, the more sexual one. This definitely serves as  payback to all the times he's teased you in bars and on road trips and in hotel rooms and countless other places.

However, this powerful feeling was cut short. Dean grabbed your wrist, stopping you from doing anything further.

"Sam, can we do this in the morning? I'm really tired," Dean looked over at you, a calm but evil glint in his eyes. "And so is (Y/N)."

Without waiting for Sam's permission, Dean let go of your wrist and stood up, walking to the bedroom you two shared. You're shocked by his abruptness, and begin to worry about all the trouble you're in. Dean wouldn't let this little act of yours slide. He'll definitely get his revenge.

You gulp back fear and follow Dean into the bedroom. Your hands are shaking slightly from the anticipation and excitement. When you enter the room, Dean moves past you to shut the door. He turns around to face you, his eyebrow raised. "Well, (Y/N), I've never seen you like this before."

"L-like what?" you quickly answer.

He chuckles, stepping towards you. "So... direct. Commanding." His hands slide behind your back, pulling you close to his body. He stares down into your eyes, a pleased smile plastered on his face.

Your heart beats faster as you look into his eyes. They're so electrifying. "Do you like this new side of me?" you ask seductively.

"It's a new experience for me," he admits. "But from you? It's driving me crazy."

Relief washes over you. Your plan had worked. You got on your tiptoes and whispered in his ear, "Then do something about it."

(Like and comment for a part two!)