Sam / I'm Yours, Only Yours

You laughed loudly at one of Dean's stories about Sam when he was a kid.

"You should've seen the look on his face!" Dean laughed, wiping a tear from his eye. "He was so embarrassed, (Y/N)."

"Awww," you managed to say between laughter. You pinched Sam's cheek playfully and said, "Poor little Sammy."

Sam rolled his eyes and smacked your hand away, which sent you and Dean into another fit of giggles. Sam moved his hand to your leg, resting it on top of your thigh. You placed your hands on top of his hand, tracing light circles up and down his wrist and the back of his hand.

A lady, wearing clothes that left little to the imagination, walked by Dean, smirking deviously as she passed. His eyes stayed glued to her, and he gulped a little. Without breaking his stare, he scrambled to his feet, hurriedly said, "I'll catch up to you guys later," and followed her, leaving you and Sam alone at the table.

You two chuckled at his childishness. Sam took a sip of his beer, leaned back in his seat, and smiled at you lovingly. "Want another drink?"

"Sure." you smile back. He gets off his seat and makes his way to the bar, already knowing what to order you. You watched him admiringly, wondering how you got so lucky.

You scan the crowd, glancing over the various people and taking in all the happy smiles and fun conversations. Your eyes land on a strikingly beautiful girl, with silky brown hair, perfectly done makeup, bright blue eyes, and a radiating smile. She sipped on the straw of her pink-colored drink, her perfectly manicured red nails on display. Her beauty attracted the attention of all males (and some females) in the room, and you weren't surprised in the slightest. She was breathtaking.

You noticed that she wasn't paying attention to all the men gawking at her. You followed her gaze, which was focused near the bar. Where Sam was.

Surely she wasn't looking at your boyfriend, right? She was looking at some other guy. She had to be. Sam was yours. She couldn't take him from you... Right?

Doubts flooded your head, quickly followed by an overwhelming wave of insecurity. You knew Sam truly loved you, but that didn't stop the agonizing questions from haunting you. Were you good enough for Sam? Were you pretty enough to have him? Why would he pick you when there are so many beautiful girls that want him? Why was he with you?

Your eyes lowered to your lap, feeling defeated. Maybe you weren't enough for him.

"Got your drink," a familiar deep voice said cheerfully, setting the glass in front of you. Sam paused, taking in your sudden mood change. He sat next to you. "Baby, what's wrong?"

You flash him a feigned smile. "Nothing. Thank you."

You could feel his eyes searching your face for answers, but you were too busy watching the pretty girl staring Sam down. She seemed to not even notice you. You huffed, grabbed your glass, and muttered, "Someone is a little thirsty tonight."

Sam's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What?"

You sip your drink. "Nothing."

Sam rolls his eyes and leans in closer to you. "That's not gonna work on me, (Y/N). Tell me what's up."

While silently contemplating whether or not you should even bring the issue up, you find the words tumbling out of your mouth anyways. "There's a girl here that keeps staring at you. It's kind of pissing me off."

"Where?" Sam asks, surprised. You can't tell if he's surprised that someone is checking him out or that you actually answered him without putting up a fight.

You nod slightly in her direction, and he turns to see her. When he makes eye contact with her, a seductive smile passes over her red lips, inviting him to come over.

"Who? Her?" Sam asks, still staring at her.

"Yep." you say sharply. You feel some anxiety while they look at each other. What if he's realizing that she's better than you?

"Hmm," is his reply. He turns back to you, pulls you close to him, and without any warning, engages you in a long, passionate kiss. When the kiss ends, his lips trail down to your neck, planting a few more kisses.

You're completely shocked, not expecting him to kiss you. "What was that for?"

He smiles, staring down at you. "To show her that I'm yours. And only yours."

Your heart leaps at his words, and relief washes away all of your doubts and anxiety. You can't help but laugh, joyfully surprised. Your eyes glance over at the girl, and you see that she's leaving.

Still smiling, and admittedly feeling a little victorious, you turn back to Sam. "You're choosing me over her? Did you see how pretty she is?"

"Yeah, she was pretty. But she's not you," He moves a piece of hair out of your face. "And I only love you."

You gaze up at this amazing man, once again wondering how you were so blessed to have him - to have his love. You leaned up and kissed him once more, your heart bursting with love for him. He was yours, and you were his. Nothing, and no one, for that matter, would change that.

(This one wasn't my best, and I apologize! You can submit any imagine or preference requests in the comments or in my DMs 😊)