Dean x Isabel / Shooting Range

You stepped down the last few stairs, entering the bunker's shooting range. Dean was positioned in the middle stall, standing in a strong stance and firing a few quick rounds. You could see from the door that the shots fired perfectly through the target's head and chest. You rolled your eyes at his accuracy, maybe slightly jealous.

You crossed your arms over your chest, making your way towards Dean. He relaxes from his stance, admires his perfect shots, and turns his head to see you.

"Are you impressed, or are you impressed?" He smirks.

"Someone's extra cocky today." You chuckle.

Dean lifts the gun slightly, giving you a better view of it. "You ever shot a gun before?"

You opened your mouth to deliver another snarky remark, but form your lips into a devious smile instead. You had just come up with a brilliant plan. Tucking your black hair behind your ear, you say in a shy voice, "Uhm, actually I haven't."

Dean smiles like he already knew your answer. Through his cocky grin, he replies, "That's alright, Isabel. I'll teach you today."

You feign a thankful smile. "Really? That'd be great."

He shrugs, his grin never fading. You could practically see his ego swelling, knowing that he loved to feel more powerful or knowledgeable. You carefully take the gun from his hands, being purposefully delicate and nervous.

"Okay, Izzy. Don't be nervous. Relax a little." He steps behind you and takes your shoulders, rolling them backwards. You can't deny that you felt butterflies forming in your stomach from the sudden touch. You shake the feeling away, trying to focus on your plan.

"Now, you'll want to stand with your legs a little farther apart, but keep a solid stance," he instructs. "Keep your back, arms, and wrists strong. Put your finger on the trigger right here," One hand moves to your waist, the other moving to position your finger on the gun's trigger. Heat rushes through your body, and up to your cheeks. He had never been this close before. Whether he was intentionally being flirty or just being helpful was a mystery to you. Regardless, you secretly liked the closeness between the two of you.

Dean brushed your hair behind your shoulder, letting his warm fingers linger at the nape of your neck a little longer than usual. "Perfect." He muttered. Again, you couldn't decipher if he was being flirty or just complimenting you on your stance. Another wave of heat flooded your body, this time accompanied by chills, which raised the hairs on the back of your neck.

"Now, you're just gonna aim the gun at the target. Since it's your first time, we're just gonna worry about actually hitting the target, not what point you hit." Dean reassures you.

You nod. "Alright, I think I got it."

His hand moves downwards, pressing flat against your lower back. "Watch out for the recoil. Keep your arms strong. Whenever your ready."

You take in a huge breath, letting it out slowly. You aim the gun towards the target, trying to forget how your heart was racing and how you could feel Dean's body heat. Your finger tightens on the trigger, checking your aim once more.

Boom boom boom boom.

Dean jumps at the sudden sound. You smirk, knowing your plan had worked.

As you expected, four shots landed perfectly on the target's head. You smile, pleased with yourself. You turn to face Dean, humming in satisfaction. "Maybe I've shot once... Or twice."

Dean seems at a loss for words

Dean seems at a loss for words. "You... You know how to shoot?"

You shrug, setting the gun down. "Guess I'm a great shot and a great actress."

You can see Dean's cheeks redden, obviously embarrassed that he had been duped. His embarrassment confirmed to you that he was, in fact, trying to flirt. "Bitch." he said through gritted teeth.

"Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty." You wink, flash him another another snarky smile, and turn on your heel towards the door. Dean slowly followed you, still trying to come to terms with what just happened. You felt accomplished, knowing that you were the only girl in Dean's life who gave him a run for his money.

"Watch your back, Rosewood," Dean calls out from behind you. "I'm gonna get you back."

"Looking forward to it, Winchester." you call back. You couldn't help but wonder if his act of revenge would include you two getting that close again...

You shoved the thought towards the back of your head, but not before letting a small smile creep on your lips.

That Winchester boy was surely something.

(I really hope you enjoy this imagine, WinchesterGirl4807 !!)