Sam x Leslie / I Need You Back / Pt. 2

Sam stepped back from where he buried the box, his feet pushing the gravel as he walked. He took in a deep breath, staring at what he had just done. Doubts circled around in his head, and he began to wonder if this was the right thing to do. Almost ashamed of having second thoughts about this, he quickly decided that he needed you back. And this was the only way.

"Sammy Winchester." a velvety, seductive voice called out from behind him.

He turned to see the crossroads demon, his breath hitching in his throat.

She raised one eyebrow, smirking. "You Winchester boys just love throwing your souls out to me, don't you?"

Sam stepped closer to her. "I'm not playing around here. You bring Leslie back, you take my soul in 10 years, okay?" He put his hand behind her neck, pulling her in for a kiss.

She put her hand to his mouth, stoping him before they made contact. "No deal, Samuel. I can't be so generous with you Winchesters. You two screw around too much, and I don't want you weaseling your way out of this deal."

"You have to give me a deal. I'm not leaving this spot until you give me one." Sam growled, his eyes fixed on hers.

She chuckled half-heartedly. "I don't have to do anything for you." She turned and tried to walk away, but Sam gripped her arm tightly and yanked her back. His face was a few inches from hers.

"Make me a deal," he whispered menacingly. "Now."

Her eyes gleamed with amusement, enthused by his persistence. "Okay. You won't like it though."

"Try me." Sam said.

The crossroads demon pulled Sam's hand off of her arm. "I've always liked you, Sammy. Tall, dark, brooding, passionate. Just my type," She chuckled again. With a smile plastered on her face, she continues, "I'll make you a deal. Just because I'm that generous, and I have a sweet spot for you," She held up a finger. "One year. I bring back Leslie, you get one year."

Sam froze, his anger vanishing. One year. He would only get one year. Another year to spend with you. Hell, he'd make it the best year of your lives. He needed you back. No matter what.

Without saying a word, Sam grabbed her and smashed his lips against hers. She smiled into the kiss, placing a hand on his trembling cheek.

-------------------------------------------------------

You woke up, taking a gasp of air.

You tried to lean up, but you were stopped by something holding you back. You looked down to see a seatbelt fastened over you. You were in the Impala.

"Leslie?" Sam grabbed your leg from the driver's seat. "Hey, hey, you're okay."

"What... What the hell happened?" You were incredibly confused. The last thing you remembered was being tortured by the demon with the red hair. How the hell did you get out of there? When did Sam get you? When did you get in the Impala? You didn't remember anything.

"Y-You were fighting a demon and she knocked you out pretty good. Dean and I came and saved you." Sam answered hurriedly.

"Oh," You looked in the backseat of the Impala, seeing that it was empty. "Where is he?"

"Who?"

"Dean."

"He, uh..." Sam licked his lips, his eyes flickering back and forth nervously, as if searching for an answer. "He found some girl, and he said he'd catch us later."