Sam & Dean / Behind Their Backs Pt. 1 (no Wincest)

Part I: "The Problem"

You fucked up.

Fucked up real bad.

Actually, that's an understatement. You fucked up horribly.

What were you thinking? You thought that you could just go behind their backs and have this little secret, with no one ever finding out?

You were fucked.

You kept thinking how fucked you were as you secretly listened in on Sam and Dean's heart-to-heart conversation.

"Look, dude, I just really don't know what to say her," Sam half-heartedly chuckled and added, "I really, really like this girl. I don't want to screw things up."

"Well, that's how I feel with the girl I'm seeing, too

"Well, that's how I feel with the girl I'm seeing, too. I think she could be the one. And that's terrifying to think about." Dean pauses, you guessed to take a sip of beer.

He continues, "And, with our lives? Things are guaranteed to screw up and screw us over

He continues, "And, with our lives? Things are guaranteed to screw up and screw us over."

You're fucking telling me, you think while trying not to punch yourself in the face for being so stupid.

Okay, maybe you should start this story from the beginning.

It started out pretty innocently. You and Dean would sneak away sometimes and, you know, just fool around. Help each other out. No strings attached sort of thing. You know now that the whole "friends with benefits" thing doesn't exactly work out. You realized this when you woke up in his arms one morning and caught yourself daydreaming about a possible future together. You thought things were already complicated at this point, but, boy, were you in for a fucking surprise.

Not even two days later, you and Sam are sharing playful punches and "accidental" brushing of your hands and looking at each other a little too long... Which, of course, eventually ended up with you two sleeping together one night. And the next night. And a few nights after that.

So, long story short, you were sleeping with both Winchester boys without the other knowing, for obvious reasons. Both boys kept your fooling around on DL with the other brother, because you told both of them that you didn't want the other brother to feel awkward. Which was true at first, but was now significantly less of a problem.

Oh yeah. The "girls" they're talking about right now? That would be you. They're both talking about this "mystery girl" that they're seeing, yet neither of them ask for the girl's name. Probably, you suspected, because then that would lead to them having to admit that you were the "mystery girl". You were extremely thankful for their surprising trustworthiness. If one of them breaks the "don't tell your brother" promise, you would be a million times more fucked right now.

Speaking of fucked, perhaps the most telltale sign of your fucked-ness was that night you slept with both of them... within minutes apart from each other.

Yes, yes, okay that was really fucked up, but you couldn't resist. Sammy was so loving and sweet that night, but then Dean coerced you with his dominate and sexual ways.

Speaking of which, you noticed that the boys' sex styles were (most of the time) completely different from each other. Dean was usually rough and fast, with some exceptions, and Sam was usually gentle and slow, also with some exceptions. Dean took control and brought out the secretive, inner-submissive inside you, but Sam made sure both of you had fairly equal control over the other. Dean put you on your knees and pulled your hair, but Sam put you on your knees and ran his fingers through your hair. Dean sucked and bit on your neck, but Sam peppered your neck with light kisses.

However, there have been some nights were the roles were completely reversed. Sammy once approached you with this lustful, powerful force that you just instantly submitted to. He held you down on the bed, licking and biting your ear, neck, chest, stomach, and thighs. His usually soft, caressing hands were so strong when he held your hands behind your back as he fucked you over the kitchen table - he couldn't even control himself enough to make it to the bedroom.

Dean, on the other hand, has had some pretty loving, romantic nights as well. He let you get on top of him, taking control of the pace and the aggressiveness. You remember his green eyes watching you, admiring you, as you rode him. You two had even cuddled that night, which was very rare for the big, tough, masculine Dean-o. You guessed this softer side of him emerged when he began to have feelings for you (which you had no clue about until this moment.)

Woah, getting completely sidetracked here.

You're pulled from your thoughts when you hear Dean say, "Okay, let's make a deal. I'll tell my girl how I feel about her, if you tell yours how you feel, too. Okay?"

You heard Sam sigh, then say, "Okay, it's a deal."

FUCK.

You practically sprinted back to your room, your heart pounding with the realization of this new, bigger problem. Why did you think this was a good idea? Why did you do this? Now you're fucked. Both of the boys liked you. Both of them are going to confront you about their feelings for you. The even bigger problem was that you liked them both - it would be impossible to choose between them.

So, now you are going to have to lie and fake your way through these inevitable deep, heartfelt conversations. Unless... you brush both conversations off like it was no big deal to you. Just act casual, pretend that you don't have feelings for them, keep it one-hundo, keep it chill, keep it "no strings attached", that sort of thing. But then, you would probably be hurting them if you didn't tell them that you reciprocated those feelings for them. Then both boys would be crushed, and you would feel like even more of a horrible person.

You sit on your bed, trying to calm yourself down and sort out your thoughts.

You had just taken a deep, relaxing breath when you heard a knock on your door.

(This one is a little goofy, but I hope you liked it! Let me know if you want a part two!)