Dean / New Feelings

"I can't believe you dragged me into this." Dean huffed, putting the car in park and staring at the fancy dining hall in front of you two.

"Look, you agreed to it, now let's get it over with." you said firmly. You didn't want to be there either, but you felt obligated. It was your friend Abbie's birthday tonight, and her parents were throwing her an extravagant, over-the-top party, as usual. You hadn't been to one of her parties in years (because you absolutely hated them), but you decided to come to this one because it was her 21st birthday. Plus, she really needed you there; you were the only person who she could complain about the party to.

You didn't want to seem like an outcasted loser who's been hunting monsters and hasn't lived a normal life in almost four years, so you begged Dean to come with you. People who went to your high school would be there, and you wanted to seem like you were succeeding in life. The last thing you wanted was to be talked about.

"This dinner that you're paying for better be freaking worth it." Dean grumbled. He shut off the engine and got out of the car. You followed suit, readjusting your new (and really fucking expensive) red floor-length dress. You were annoyed that you had to buy a really nice dress for the occasion, but you couldn't deny that you felt sexy in it.

You and Dean walked up the steps to the dining hall. "Just, be nice, Dean. Please." you plead to him.

"I'll try my best. You know I hate these things." Dean stepped forward and opened the door for you, catching you off-guard. The gesture was simple, but it made your heart flutter.

Wait, what the fuck? you think. That was weird. Why did I feel that?

You've never had feelings for Dean before, but you couldn't ignore the giddy, girlish feeling you felt just now.

Pushing the thought aside, you walk into the dining hall. Dean steps by your side, looking just as horrified as you do. Everything was white. The walls, the tables, the decorations, the food, the lights - everything. The dark wooden floor was the only contrast to the blindingly bright room.

You and Dean share a nervous look. He offers his arm to you, and you snake your arm around his. You two start walking through the elegant crowd, populated with people who were dressed a billion times nicer than you two. You felt like you shouldn't even be near such expensive clothing and jewelry. You were careful to not bump into anyone, in fear of ruining someone's dress or drawing attention to yourself.

"So, am I your boyfriend, your friend, your second cousin, what?" Dean asks quietly.

You hadn't thought about that. "Uhm, I guess-"

"(Y/N)!!!" a shrill voice exclaims. Mary, a girl from your high school, runs up to you, bouncing gleefully with (what seems like) feigned delight. She grabs you in an embrace, and you're stunned but awkwardly hug back. "Oh, darling, how are you? It's been so long!"

Mary annoyed the hell out of you. She was one of those girls who thinks that everybody likes her and wants to be her friend. You're pretty sure you've spoke to her, like, twice in your entire high school career, so you're not sure why she's acting all buddy-buddy with you now.

You smile politely and say, "I'm good-"

Mary cuts you off, as if you weren't saying anything. "And, who is this handsome man on your arm?" She pushes a finger against Dean's chest, teasingly.

Dean looks uncomfortable but answers, "I'm (Y/N)'s boyfriend."

Okay, well, this is happening now.

"Oh, how lovely!" Mary exclaims. She leans over to you and whispers, "Nice job, (Y/N)."

You smile nervously. "Thanks. He sure is a looker." You nudge his side.