Dean / Payback

You check in the reflection of the glass window for about the millionth time today, seeing if your makeup was still holding up. You had used heavy concealer to cover it, but your faith in it (after 7 hours of no reapplication) was quickly fading. Every time you checked, it seemed to fade more and more, threatening to reveal the memory of last night that was written on your skin.

A small smile emerged on your lips when you thought about last night. Dean's soft lips roaming over your body, paired with the roughness of his scruff. You could still feel his gentle touch, as well as the spots where he got a little rougher - mostly on your neck and chest.

You pulled your shirt's collar down slightly, revealing a plain of scattered hickeys and love bites that decorated your skin. Hearing footsteps behind you, you quickly pull your collar up and turn away from the window.

"Hey, you okay?" Sam asked quietly, appearing behind you.

You nod quickly, smiling to reassure him. His eyebrow cocked at you inquisitively, but he seemed to let it slide. He walked back to where Dean was interviewing a witness.

Coming back to the real world, you focus on the case and take a seat next to Dean, listening to the witness' story.

-----

After the three of you had all the information you needed, you all headed out to the Impala. It was scorching outside, in the middle of summertime. You can already feel sweat begin to prickle your skin. You can't wait to change out of this damn FBI attire and put on shorts and a tank top. Sitting in front of a large fan with a bowl of ice cream would be nice, too.

As you reach for the car's handle, you hear Sam ask, "Uh, is... Is that a hickey?"

Your body freezes at his words, and your eyes raise to meet his. He notices your horrified expression and smiles widely, laughing.

"Possibly." you shrug, trying to play it off. Instead of furthering your case, you scramble to get in the backseat, slamming the door behind you in a rush.

You hear both boys laugh from outside the car. They get in to their seats, and you hear Dean laugh, "Atta girl." His eyes meet yours in the rearview mirror.

Your cheeks flush at the eye contact. You two were trying to keep your - uh, activities? - a secret from Sam. You and Dean hadn't talked any logistics or emotional crap about your nights together, but both agreed not to speak about it to Sam. It would just make things weird in the bunker.

"Look at (Y/N), Sammy," Dean continues, starting the car. "She's getting around."

Sam laughs and replies, "Apparently so."

Who the hell does Dean think he is? you think to yourself. He gets to make fun of me, even though it's his fault I have this hickey in the first place!

You huff and put on your seatbelt.

On the long ride home, an idea pops into your head: you would have your revenge on him. Smiling at your plan, you feel at ease, despite being embarrassed from the whole situation.

-----

Dean hovered over you, a pleased smile on his face. He looked down at your lips, then met your eyes once more. "I like you this way."

You rolled your eyes. Grabbing his shoulders, you turn him on his back and straddle him in one, swift motion. His eyes are wide and his lips are slightly parted, obviously in shock.

It was your turn to smile down at him. You lay your hand on his chest, feeling the warmth of his skin and the fast beating of his heart. You lean down close to him and whisper seductively, "Do you like this way even better?"

He gulps silently, at a loss for words. You giggle, loving to disadvantage him and take control. Your lips press against his neck gently, and his body instantly reacts to the touch. He grips your waist as you kiss your way down his neck, collarbone, and chest. You slowly inch yourself down his body, being sure to occasionally meet his eyes and smirk. A low moan escapes his lips as he watches you intently. Your lips find his revealed hipbone, and you leave a small bite on the untouched skin. He closes his eyes in ecstasy, lost in the moment.

Carefully watching to make sure his eyes stay closed, you leave love bites and soft kisses all over his hipbones, chest, and shoulders. You left a large, purple hickey on his neck, and Dean is so overwhelmed with lust that he doesn't seem to notice what you were doing. You kiss over the sensitive bruise gently, healing it.

Dean suddenly flips you over onto your back, once again taking control over you. His eyes are dark and lustful. You smiled, both at the beautiful sight of a horny Dean Winchester and at your accomplishment: the huge hickey on his neck.

Now you had your revenge.

-----

You take a seat next to Sam at the kitchen table and sip your coffee, trying to wake up after a pretty restless night. You guessed that taking control over Dean last night sparked something in him, even if your control was very short-lived.

You hear Dean's door creak open, followed by the padding of his bare feet on the hardwood floor. He enters the kitchen in his adorable little blue robe, making a beeline for the fridge.

You smirk at your beautiful work of art (and revenge) still displayed on his neck. You watch Sam from behind your mug, hoping he'll notice and call Dean out. To your immense pleasure, Sam does a double take at Dean, his eyebrows furrowing.

"Is that a hickey?" he asks Dean.

Dean looks back at Sam, incredulous at his claims

Dean looks back at Sam, incredulous at his claims. "I don't have a hickey."

Sam laughs, points at the microwave, and says, "Look for yourself."

Dean kind of chuckles off Sam's words, but, in an apparent moment of doubt, quickly steps over to the microwave and examines his face and neck. His eyes grow wide at the discovery of the hickey, and he touches it, flinching at the pain.

"First (Y/N), now you? You guys are really getting around lately." Sam shakes his head and takes a sip of his coffee, returning back to computer land.

Dean shoots you a playfully angry look, which you return with an innocent smile. He checks to see that Sam isn't looking, jabs a finger in your direction, and mouths threateningly, "Payback."

Your body rushes with adrenaline, eager to learn what Dean had in store for his "revenge."

(I hope y'all liked this kinda goofy imagine! Thanks for reading!)