Dean / What's My Name?

You look both ways down the hallway, making sure none of the boys were there. You felt kind of bad for trying to hide your one night stand from them, but you couldn't deal with the interrogation that would follow soon after.

Without being too obvious, you grab the guy's hand (his name is like, Blake, or something) and begin to lead him down the hallway.

"I had a really great time last night." Blake (???) says, a goofy smile plastered on his face.

"Mhm." You kind of disregard his statement, trying your best to be quiet.

Either he hasn't gotten laid in a long time, or you were better than you thought, because you thought the sex last night was "eh" at best. He wasn't too wild or passionate or sexy. He was cute, though. Blond hair, blue eyes, creamy skin, cheek dimples (and adorable little dimples in his lower back that you found out about last night). He was cute, but not crazy-wild-sex cute.

You two had successfully made it past the bedrooms and the kitchen, and none of the boys were in there. That means they were in the study or out on a hunt. You prayed to Cas for the latter.

The spiral staircase leading up to the front door comes into your sight. You breathe a sigh of relief. You may actually pull this off.

You drag Blake to the stairs. Your foot had just touched the first step when you hear, "(Y/N)?"

Fuck.

Now caught, you turn to your right and see both Sam and Dean sitting at the table, staring intensely at you and Blake.

Thanks for nothing, Cas.

"Oh, I didn't know you had roommates." Blake says light-heartedly, obviously not knowing how much shit you were in.

"Unfortunately," you mutter. You turn to look at Blake, not knowing how to politely tell him to get the fuck out of there before he gets bombarded by Sam and Dean. "Uhm, thanks for last night. I'll call you."

"Do you have my number?" Blake's eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"Yep!" you say quickly, gently pushing him up the stairs.

You didn't have his number.

"Talk to you soon!" you call after him as he walks up the steps. He smiles at you cheerfully then finally walks out the door. You breathe a half-sigh of relief, thankful that he was gone but also realizing how much trouble you were in.

"So, (Y/N), who was that?" Sam says teasingly, hiding his smirk while taking a sip from his mug.

"A guy." you answer quickly, starting to walk towards the hallway.

"Oh, no, no, no!" Dean springs up from his chair and catches you before you could get away. He walks you back to the table, saying, "You're not going anywhere until you tell us who that guy is."

You sit down in one of the chairs, feeling the intensity behind Sam and Dean's stares. You sigh, putting your head down, and mumble, "A guy I met at the bar."

"So, a one night stand?" Sam asks.

"Yeahhhh..." you answer.

"(Y/N), we've told you before that you need to be careful." Dean says, his voice stiff with agitation.

"I am careful!" you defend back. "I don't just go pick up any random guy and have sex with him. I make sure they're clean, not psychos, respectable, all that crap. Plus, you guys hook up with random girls all the time, so I don't know why it's such a big deal when I do it."