Cas / Just a One Night Stand

You slowly opened your eyes. They felt extremely heavy, as did the rest of your body. You were exhausted.

How late did I stay up?, you thought.

You pull back the covers, letting the cold air rush over your body. You stretched your arms and legs out, feeling your muscles tense and warm as they stretched. Your foot touched something hard. You froze.

"Uhggg." a low, groggy voice groaned from beside you.

Who. The. Fuck. Is. In. Your. Bed.

Your heart begins to race as your turn your head to see who it could be. To your annoyance, the person (a man, you presumed) had the covers pulled up past their face, and you could only see the top of their black, messy hair.

Carefully, you slide out of bed, watching the man to see if he moves or notices. When your feet hit the floor, you sprint out of your room and to the bunker's kitchen. Sam and Dean were sitting at the table; Sam on his laptop and Dean drinking his coffee.

"There'ssomeoneinmybed." you rush.

The boys rise to their feet, alarmed. Sam asks, "What? Who?"

You begin to hyperventilate. "I-I don't know. I was stretching and my foot touched a person and I could only see their black hair sticking out from the covers and-"

You freeze mid-sentence. Flashbacks from last night flood your memory. You saw a glimpse of you rolling around in your bed with a man. You saw yourself moaning his name, and him moaning yours in return. You feel his hands on you again. You feel his scruff against your lips.

You realized who was in your bed.

Castiel.

The boys walk past you, bringing you back to the real world. You turn around and grab both their arms. "No! Don't go in there!"

"We're going in there, (Y/N)! There's someone in your room." Dean yells.

As you try to form words, Cas appears in the doorway, a bright smile spread across his face. "Hello, boys." His eyes turn to you, gleaming. "Hello, (Y/N)." His black hair was disheveled - more than usual - and his clothes were lazily thrown on. His tshirt wasn't pulled down all the way and his pants hung low on his hips, revealing his V-line.

Your mouth became dry. You gulped.

Sam and Dean looked back and forth between you and Cas, making the situation ten times more uncomfortable. When realization struck him, Sam started, "Did you two-"

"No!" you stopped him before he said it.

Dean smiled, clapping his hand on Cas' shoulder and shaking it. "Atta boy."

Your face inflamed. It was surely as red as a tomato by now. "W-we didn't... do... that." you said unconvincingly, surprised that you could even find words to say.

"Cas, did you and (Y/N) have sex?" Dean asked bluntly. You punched him in the arm, but he ignored you and waited for Cas to answer.

Cas smiled and put his head down. "Well, yes. We did have sexual relations," His eyes met yours again. "And it was quite lovely."

"D'ya hear that, Dean? It was quite lovely." Sam mocked, laughing. You punched him in the arm, too, only causing him to laugh harder.

"Cas." you mutter. You step in between the boys, grab Cas' arm, and drag him out of the kitchen. You hear Dean yell after you two, "Hey, don't forget to wrap it up, kids!" Your jaw tightens at his words, and you drag Cas into your bedroom. You slam the door behind you two and turn to face him.

"Listen, Cas. No one needs to know that we did that last night, okay?" Your eyes search his face, trying to read his expression.

His head slightly tilts to the side and his eyebrows lowered, signaling that he was confused.

"Why can't they know, (Y/N)?" he asks

"Why can't they know, (Y/N)?" he asks. "It was something that made me happy. And, by your words and actions last night, it seemed to make you happy as well."

Your cheeks flame up once again at the memory of last night. "Yes, Cas, it made me happy, too. But I don't want to make things weird around the bunker, ya know?"

"How would it be weird? We would be happy, and surely Sam and Dean would be happy for us." Cas continues.

"I just don't want them to tease me about it. They give me enough crap already, and now they'll never let me live this down. So, let's keep it a one night stand, alright?"

"What does a piece of bedroom furniture have to do with this?"

You put your head down and pinch the bridge of your nose, defeated at the angel's cluelessness. "Let's just not do it again, okay?"

Cas frowned, looking hurt, but nodded in agreement.

Let's just say that the whole "one night stand" thing didn't exactly stick...

(AN: Please comment and like if you enjoyed this imagine! Leave me ideas for imagines or preferences down in the comments 😊)