Negan / Punishment

(Okay I know this isn't SPN so I'm really sorry about this being out of place but I hope any TWD fans enjoy this imagine!)

"(Y/N)! My favorite little slut." the familiar, gravely voice called out, echoing throughout the entire cafeteria.

Your heart stopped, your body freezing in place. Shit.

Before you could do anything, two strong hands wrapped around your waist, and you were pulled close to him. You didn't have to look to see who it was. The voice, the vulgarity, the aggressiveness - it was Negan. Lately, you haven't been able to stand him. You knew he was a rough guy with an "everything is mine", absolutely psychotic mentality, but he had been ruthless for the past week. He was incredibly rough, forceful, and degrading during sex, and he was possessive, dominant, and controlling in every other aspect of your life.

You could hear him breathe in sharply, enhaling your scent. You shuttered at the sound. "Wearing the new perfume I got you?" You could practically hear him grinning.

When you didn't answer, he chuckled lightly, grabbed your wrist, and whipped you around to face him. You stared up into his unforgiving, cold eyes while his condescending grin mocked you. He didn't give a damn about you. He always got what he wanted, no matter the cost. Even if that cost was your sanity and self-worth, he would diminish it in a heartbeat just to be in complete control of you. Your chest inflamed with newly unleashed anger and hatred.

"Not gonna talk to me today?" He raised an eyebrow at you, keeping that stupid grin on his face.

You remained silent, challenging him.

His smile faded, obviously through with your disobedience. He tightened his grip on your wrist, leaned down close to your face, and whispered, "You really wanna test me, kitten? Right fucking now? In front of all these fucking people?"

"What, are you embarrassed? Vulnerable? Not in control? Take a walk in my fucking shoes." you sneer, not backing down.

He straightened back up, pushing his tongue against the inside of his cheek, still staring down at you chillingly. After what felt like hours of silence, he finally said in a hushed tone, "Do you want me to throw you back out into this fine fucking crowd of people? Sleep on the floor? Work for points again? Is that what you want, (Y/N)?"

You swallowed, fighting back any visible expression of fear. You didn't want to back down, but you knew you were taking this too far. Even if you showed Negan up, what would happen? You would either get killed or thrown back in the lot. Suddenly, you began to doubt your courage.

"I treat you like a fucking princess," Negan says slowly, drawing out the end of each word. "Give you a bed. Give you food. Give you nice clothes - new fucking perfume. I spoil the hell out of you. And you -" He pauses to chuckle coldly. "You fucking disrespect me? Question what I do for you? How I protect you? How I give you everything you could ever fucking want?"

You can feel your bravery begin to drain, and you find yourself no longer able to look at Negan. Your gaze falls to the floor.

He leans in close to you again. "Don't. Ever. Do. That. Again." His breath fans over your face, causing you to flinch. He straightens back up, seemingly regaining his self-control. He smiles again, cheerfully, as if that entire encounter hadn't just happened. "Now, kitten, why don't you go up to your room and make yourself all pretty for me?" With saying that, he moves closer to you, his large hands finding his way to your ass. He smacks it, hard.

You don't know what came over you, but you put both hands on his chest and shoved him away. You glanced up at his enraged face, then quickly ran out of the cafeteria. You hurried to your room, slamming the door behind you and sinking on to your bed. Suddenly overcome with tears, you realize what you've just done. You practically sealed your death sentence. He would definitely have his revenge.

You melt into the comfort of your pillows, sobbing and feeling stupid. Your life was over. You would be dead by tomorrow. You buried your face into your pillow, soaking it with your tears.

You guessed you had fallen asleep, because the next thing you know, there was a knock at your door. Looking out the window, you saw that it was pitch black outside. You began to wonder how long you were asleep, but another sharp knock sounded on the other side of your door.

"Open. The door." Negan's gravely voice sounded.

Everything that happened today came rushing back to you, and you prayed to God that it was all just a dream. That you hadn't been so foolish as to actually defy Negan and his dominance over you. Especially in front of all of the Saviors.

Shakily, you got out of bed and unlocked the door. You take a deep breath, mentally say your goodbyes to the world, and open the door.

Negan stares down at you disapprovingly. You hadn't seen him this angry before - well, at least this angry with you.

Without saying a word, he enters your room, causing you to step back. He shuts and locks the door behind him, finally turning to face you again. His eyes scan over your face. His tongue presses against the inside of his cheek again. It felt like you two were sitting in silence for hours, until he finally spoke up.

"Feel like a hero?" he questions, remaining absolutely stone cold.

You shake your head no quickly. You try to keep eye contact with him, but you can feel the anger radiating off him. Your eyes find their way to the floor.

"Look at me." he orders. You meet his gaze, shifting uncomfortably. He sucks his teeth and keeps his eyes on you, obviously not fazed by the uncomfortable atmosphere in the room. He moves closer to you again. Before you can back up anymore, he grabs your waist and pulls you to him.

"Listen here, baby doll," he begins, never breaking eye contact with you. "I don't know what kind of stunt you pulled earlier, but I have to say it pissed me the fuck off, but it also really turned me the fuck on."

You roll your eyes, the fear of him diminishing. You knew where this was going; he was going to "punish you" for disobeying, which really meant he was going to fuck you senseless while calling you every derogatory name in the book.

"Don't you roll those eyes at me!" he bellowed, his mood instantly changing.

You continued to stare up at him, not budging in your newly found confidence.

His expression relaxed, and a deep chuckle sounded from his throat. "You know what you need? You need me to correct you."

(Again, sorry for this being out of place, but if you enjoyed this, comment for a part two! Thanks for reading!)