Dean / Lazy Nights

You and Dean had been dating for the past few weeks, and it had, so far, been a very happy relationship. You two meshed so well together that your relationship was as relaxed and fun as it had been in the past, just with more cuddling and kissing. You two tried not to make your relationship too "showy" because you didn't want Sam to feel awkward or alone, but Sam completely supported your relationship.

One day, while on a case, you and Sam go out to interview people about a nest of vamps that are killing people around town, leaving Dean at the motel to do more research. When you and Sam finally got back, Sam puts the car in park but doesn't shut it off.

"I'm going to get dinner. You staying here?" he asks.

You nod, tell him to be safe, and get out of the car. You arrived at the door of your motel room, inserting the key and turning it to unlock the room. You step in, shut the heavy door behind you, and lean against it. A wave of defeat and sleepiness washed over you.

"Hey, babe." a familiar voice sounds from across the room.

Your eyes focus in the dimly lit room, and you smile at the sight before you. Dean is sitting on one of the twin beds, still completely dressed in his "FBI" suit from earlier, even down to the shoes. Usually you would call him out on being too lazy to change his clothes, but he just looked too adorable and comfortable.

 Usually you would call him out on being too lazy to change his clothes, but he just looked too adorable and comfortable

You smile, wondering how you got so lucky to have such an adorable guy like him. "Hey, hun." you reply, removing your FBI blazer.

Dean went back to typing away on his computer. As you took off your heels and removed the clip from your hair, you admired the sight. No matter how defeated or tired or upset or angry you were, seeing Dean always lifted your spirits. That's how you knew you loved him, actually - no one else had made you feel this way before. Especially every single time you saw him. You were just fascinated by him, and you were so thankful to be his.

Dean's face lit up in a smile suddenly, removing you from your thoughts. "You enjoying the view or something?" he chuckled, looking over at you.

You felt your cheek flush, realizing you had been staring. You shrug, smiling back at him. "How could I not?"

He looked down at his computer once more, a goofy grin still plastered on his face. He seemed pleased by your compliment. You make your way to his bed, crawling up next to him. You laid beside him and rested your head on his chest, your hands wrapping around his arm. You relaxed your body, melting into the comforting moment and his strong chest.

He pressed his lips against your head, and went back to typing. You kept up with his work for a little while, watching the screen flash back and forth between news articles, government files, etc. Your eyes begin to droop, and you soon give into your sleepiness.

A few hours later, you woke up to darkness. You felt Dean's arm resting around your waist lazily, his body a few inches away from yours. You looked over at the clock, seeing that it was 2:37 A.M. You had fallen asleep not only in your makeup, but also in your full FBI outfit. Chuckling, you realize Dean did the same - sans the makeup part. His tie was loosened and his shoes were off, but everything else was just as it had been. He didn't bother to change, either. Although you realized in that moment how lazy you two were, you thought it was rather adorable.

You scooted closer to Dean so that your bodies were together, and he automatically held you tighter, as if it were a reflex. You smile again, feeling the soft, cool material of his dress shirt against your face. You worried about getting makeup on his nice shirt, but shrugged it off when your eyes began to droop again. You'd just fix it tomorrow.

Geez, I really am lazy, you thought.

(I hope you enjoyed this one! It was shorter and fluffier, a little different than usual. Comment and like if you enjoyed, or have a suggestion for an imagine! Thanks! )