Failed

THIS HAS BEEN ON MY MIND LIKE ALL MY LIFE LMAO SO I'M GONNA MAKE IT. HOPEFULLY Y'ALL CRY AND IF YOU DO, COMMENT BELOW!!!

"Dinah, we're having a baby! Oh my god. Its happening."

"I'm excited even though... my voice might not show it because... fuck, why don't I get more health on this damn game?" She growled.

"Babe!"

She paused the game, "I'm sorry. What was it?"

"I said I was killing myself and you said you were excited." I narrowed my eyes at her.

"You didn't say that! I would've paused the game before hand."

"Are you really excited about the baby?"

"Yeah," she stretched and yawned, "how did you know you were able to have a baby around that time?"

☯ gotta get that promo ☯

"Its this app called Clue and it tracks your period and -"

She began making weird noises with her mouth, "I don't want to hear about that!" She stuck her tongue out at me.

"Dinah, you're 28, are you really scared to still hear about that?"

"I'm not scared, it just scares me to know that blood comes out of there for a whole week. Its makes me cringe."

"For some women it only last for three days. Also, you're not supposed to wash your vagina, it kills what already cleans it. And that's why some girls are a bit... fishy down there."

She looked at me weirdly, "its a good thing that you clean yours right?"

I laughed, "of course not. That's why I taste amazing."

She gagged, "so you really don't wash your vagina? but you taste like good stuff ya'know?"

I smacked her arm, "Whatever. I wish you got periods so I can see how you would react. You'd probably be terrified."

"Good thing I don't get them huh? No one would be happy!" She laughed.

"True, you're already enough to handle. You on your period would make me wanna divorce you."

"Oh! I think I'm... getting a cramp." She held onto her stomach and hunched over.

She groaned and I quickly went over to her, "babe, where does it hurt?"

"Right...here!" She laughed as I flinched back when something splattered onto my face.

"Oh my fucking god. I fucking hate you!" I screamed at her.

She cleaned off my face and kissed my forehead.

"Actually I want to hear you talk about this Clue thing more. I need to actually be comfortable with this stuff when my daughter comes into the world."

"Its a really great app," (i don't even use it but bae-183 make it seem like its beyonce) "its also tracks when you're ovulating and that's how I knew when I could have a baby."

"So that's why you're always so horny before you start your thingy?"

"Yes Dinah. That's why you see a bunch of cum on your dick."

(I feel like this honestly true though and I'm a virgin ok)

"Well when you put it like that, gross."

I scoffed, "I was once like you, in seventh grade we had health class for one day and they handed out a diagram of a vagina and I like freaked because I was super gay and this was awkward and so I balled it up and I don't remember what I did with it but my girlfriend was so fucking mad at me that day and she told me to grow up because whenever the word vagina came up I would like cover my ears or something."

"You sound way worse than me. I can never cover my ears when the word vagina comes up into a conversation."

"Because you're a fucking creep but I love you."

"Yeah whatever." She rolled her eyes.

☯ Dinah POV

"Dinah! My water broke!" I heat.

"Dinah Jane!"

"Babe, if this is a joke I seriously might have to rethink my choices on who I marry." When my eyes met hers, I knew it wasn't a joke.

"okay... what should I do?"

"We've already practiced this Dinah! Did you seriously forget?" She yelled.

"I'm sorry, did it involve calling the ambulance?"

She growled and took a deep breath, "Do something now or someone dying." She hissed at me.

Meanwhile Camila laid in the hospital bed as the contractions kept hitting her harder and harder.

she groaned. "Dinah, please get the nurse, I feel like I'm dying." She cries. Serious tears.

"Don't over exaggerate. You're doing fine." I run my fingers through her damp hair.

"No, really baby, I don't feel good, please get the nurse." She hunched over in pain, crying.

"Its going to be okay baby, you're going to be okay."

"I love you, Dinah."

"I love you, Camila."

She began to sob and that's when the nurse came rushing in.

"I'm going to speak fast so the doctors kind of got your ultrasound mixes with another woman named Camila. Please do not panic but you're having twins not just a single child and we realized that your small body cannot handle twins and you may feel sick..."

The sound of a dead beep sound through the room and I looked at Camila's heart monitor machine and saw the flat line.

I looked at the doctor who looked guilty.

"I tried to get here as fast as I can so we could get this operation started."

My wife. My two children. Gone.

I found myself sobbing.

I've had so many Failed ideas in my mind and I just had to do this one because I feel like I don't kill Camila off as much as a should and so I had to and I'm killing Dinah off like she ain't my 1,936 wife.