part seventeen (guest writer)

hi guys, my name is journee I'm not the normal writer on this account but none the less I hope you enjoy this one shot! my wattpad account is camren-caminah.

-g!p dinah-

I was asleep in my bunk but i woke up and i was thirsty, so i decided to get up and get some water from the bathroom. As i climb out of my bunk i hear  heavy breathing and soft moans coming from someones bunk, i look around and walk closer to the noise. to my surprise the noise is coming from camilas bunk.

i decide to pull back the curtain slowly and to my surprise i find a pants less camila with her fingers in herself pumping with a slow rhythm that would send anyone overboard, although she didn't seem completely pleased. As i watched the little cuban please herself i began to feel myself grow at the soft moans from my friend.

the throbbing down there was almost unbearable and i had to please myself somehow so i did the only thing that came to mind. I yanked open the curtains fully and grabbed camilas hands and tossed them over her head.

"d-dinah what are you doing'' she said still panting.

'' something i should have done a long time ago'' i said in a husky voice earning a shaky look from the cuban.

Before i climbed in her bunk i pulled down my pants and yanked off my boxers and my 9 inch long shaft sprang to life. To be completely honest i was bewildered by the new found sexual confidence. I normally only limited myself to jacking off in bathrooms between turns recording in the studio picturing the small latina. i never thought i would actually act on it. especially not like this.

 I yanked her pants down further tossing them to the end of the bunk and positioned myself at her entrance rubbing myself on her repeatedly.

''dinah please stop teasing, JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!''  she moaned

with a smirk i slammed myself into the smaller girl earning a blissful eye role from the older girl. i pumped in and out at a slow pace at first but i couldn't stand the burning sensation anymore so i started slamming into her at a quicker pace making the bunk rattle like an old mattress.

'' faster dinah'' she moaned

''got it!'' i grunted

i began pumping faster and faster if that's even humanly possible, I'm sure the other girls woke up by now and understand what I'm doing to camila and that only turned me on even more by the thought of the other girls hearing camila scream my name.

i felt a ball forming in my stomach and i knew that only meant one thing.

''camila i about to cum'' i moaned

''me too baby'' she husked

i felt her walls tightening around my shaft as i squirted my hot juices inside the latina.

''that was amazing cheechee''

'' yeah it was chancho, maybe we can do it again?''

''definitely'' camila agreed

i rolled over in her bunk and stepped into the hallway putting on my boxers followed by my pants, heading to the bathroom to get a glass of water like i planned to in the first place.

i grabbed my glass of water heading back to my bunk to see ally standing in the door way...

''um.. do i even want to know why camila was screaming your name?''

''you probably don't'' i winked at her.

she walked away  saying something i couldn't understand.

I climbed back in my bunk finishing my water and slip into a peaceful slumber thinking about what just accured.

'' what a night'' i breathed.

-------------

soo that happened...i hope you guys enjoyed my one shot it was alot of fun to make. thanks to camrenftbands for allowing me to come on her account and write,  it was an honor! byyye.