part twenty four

Camila's POV

"Please stay away from me with that thing" Dinah whimpered.

2 years. 2 whole years, Not a touch, look, glance, smile, word. From her to me. We've been dating for a while and when she wants to have sex I told her. She kept a fair distance between us, I tried. I tried so hard to get her back, She'd just run away every time I was in her sight. That doesn't matter now. I've got people begging for me now.

"Hey Camila", "Hey Mila" Everyone in the school hallway said. I just smirked at them and headed to where the cheerios get dressed for practice. My eye caught Dinah getting ready to slip on her skirt.

I smirked and walked over to her. "You joined this club because you knew I was going to check you out right?" I whispered in her ear as my arms snaked around her waist. I heard a whimper erupt from her throat. "I have a boyfriend Camila, get away" She mumbled. 

I let out a breathy chuckle and sucked on her weak point. "I have a boyfriend, Mi..la" She moaned. "You sure aren't telling me to stop" My hands traveled to her underwear pulling them down to rest on her ankles. I released my cock from my pants and positioned it at her entrance. "Any words you have the need to say?" I asked. 

She nodded, "Fuck me hard" With that said, I stuck my cock into her tight hole. Oh Siope hasn't touched this one yet. Hmm...  "It hurts she cried out. I nodded but didn't respond. After she got familiar with my movements. She cried out in pleasure and her head rested against the locker for support. 

A familiar knot formed in my stomach as I was close. "D..Dina..Dinah i'm so close" I moaned in her ear. I kept pounding into her as the wetness of her and myself bounced off the walls along with our moans. You can wait until she comes then you can repeat. I said to myself. 

She wasn't getting any closer so I decided to speed up my pace making her scream my name. "Deeper!" She shouted and I couldn't disappoint her. I held her down and began to grind. "F..fuck" She shuddered. Her eyes closed and I knew she was close. "There!, Right there, ohh" She moaned.

My hips moved to that same spot making her walls close around my cock, "I'm gonna pee!" She said, alarmed. "You're not gonna-" "Stop I have to pee!" She wasn't going to give this up anytime soon. I rolled my eyes.

"Then I want you to pee" I husked. My cum came straight out as I felt her squirt her hot juices onto me.