part nineteen

Dedicated to CabelloTime because I left you hangin' for not making a part two :D.

Camila's POV

"Wow Camz your jokes have improved, Tell some more" Lauren laughed, I looked around to see everyone trying to recover from my first joke. I looked at Dinah who gave me a thumbs up, "if opposites attract why aren’t i covered in hot people right now" Ally spit up her drink coughing and laughing. "Holy shit" Normani cried out. "Where did you come up with that?" I laughed, "I have a better one instead... Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get shampoo in your mouth then it just becomes a soap opera" Lauren began beating the couch violently crying out "That was funny"

Dinah smiled at me with a sly smile but it seemed forced. "Next." Lauren said recovering after like 5 minutes. "me liking your selfie could either mean “that’s a nice picture friend” or “i want to bend you over a table” but you’ll never know"

Dinah looked at me with a disbelief look and left the room. Everyone stopped laughing and watched her leave. "Uh-oh, We all know what this means. Dinah's upset and Camila makes it up to her and we have to hear Dinah scream Camila's name and this is like everyday now" Ally says standing up with the rest of the girls, leaving in the opposite direction.

I walked to Dinah's and I's room seeing she was tapping her foot rapidly. I rolled my eyes and came between her legs falling on my knees in front of her trying to catch her gaze. "Babe, look at me" I demanded but she didn't.

 "What the hell was that out there?" She snarled at me. She's jealous. I see. "jealous much?" I asked. She pushed me away knocking me down on the floor and laid back on the bed.

"Oh come on, We are not playing this game. You chose to sit around and hear my jokes, you'd know I would go that far cheechee so I don't know why you're mad at me" I shouted at her.

"YOU COULD'VE SAID THAT WHEN I WASN'T HERE, IT MAKES ME THINK YOU'RE CHEATING ON ME KARLA" She sounded like she was at her breaking point. I grumbled and got off the floor laying next to her."You know what baby, I'll make it up to you..." My hand traveled under her skirt and began to rub, feeling her wetness seep through her panties. "Only if you can scream my name as loud as you can like i'm hurting you or something but in pleasure... I'm going to make you weak in the knees you won't be able to walk for a while." My fingers slipped inside her underwear and began rubbing her clit.

"S...stop it ,I have to tell you something" She shuddered. I nodded, "Go ahead tell me" I whispered, still rubbing her. She bit her bottom lip holding back a moan, "Chancho i'm pregnant..."

"Should I kiss you with love and passion or kiss your stomach and basically talk to our child?" I asked as my other free hand began to rub her stomach. "It's not yours... It's Siope's" She whispered. My heart shattered, my eyes flooded with tears, "You cheated?" I asked, my tone raspy. How could she do that?, Why would she do that? She told me she loved me and everything and she cheats?

"No i'm kidding, The baby is yours, 100% yours. No one else. I didn't cheat, I just wanted to get you back for that joke you said earlier" She laughed poking at my nose.

I groaned a playfully punched her in the arms wiping away my tears, "I want to slap you and also kiss you" I grunted. She smiled, "Then kiss me like you wanna be loved" She smirked. Ed. I pulled her into a lovingly kiss. Every feeling, emotion, love, hate was poured into that kiss. I'm glad I have her.

"I love you" I whispered once I pulled back.