Part nine

Camila's POV

"You're a girl in a guy's body, die"

"You don't deserve Dinah"

"Fag"

I felt my heart break at the hate and ran into the bathroom. I grabbed my blade and began cutting my wrist, Why did it have to be me? Just why? Dinah and I got in a fight and now I don't even know if she wants me back. I grabbed the bottle of pills and shoved them down my throat. In the process of chocking I managed to get them all down and laid down on the floor slowly falling into darkness but before I could reach wonderland I felt fingers being stuck down my throat making me choke up the white dissolved pills. 

"Chancho what the hell is wrong with you?" Dinah shouted at me. I closed my eyes trying to catch my breathe grabbing at the bottle of pills. She slapped it out of my hands and made me face her. "I love you baby, why are you doing this? You know you can talk to me, don't do this to yourself, okay? Do you hear me?" She asked but I was focused on the pills. I tried reaching for them again but she hit my hand, "I love you! I love you! I love you! I can say it a million times, I love you chancho, Listen to me, from those perfect eyes to those perfect toes I love every inch of you baby" She whispered as she cuddled me closer to her. I slowly slid my hand around her and grabbed the pills.

 "Chancho if you don't put those pills down I will take you to the hospital so they can pump out all of the drugs in your system" She said, I put the pills down and held onto her crying into her chest. "Why do you want to be with me? Just why? No one ever hates on you, it's always me, I'm either never good enough for you or it's that i'm ugly or part guy and it hurts so much Dinah, I just wish that it would end, maybe if i'm not here then I won't cause anymore problems, I almost lost your for gods sake because of a stupid argument and I just... i'm so sorry I don't want to be here anymore" I cried out holding on to her.

"Wait wait wait, Hate? Who's sending you hate?" She asked looking down at me in the eye. I turned my head away quickly before she gave me that look. "Chancho tell me now!" She demanded, I flinched at the tone of her voice and turned my head towards her. "They hate on me and it gets worse everyday and I just wanted it to stop, I knew that it was a mistake to tell everyone and now I just, i feel so worthless and powerless, I feel like i don't love you enough and that's why you left" I cried removing myself from her arms.

She grabbed my phone going through everything but her face expression changed once she got onto my twitter. She sighs and put my phone down. She smiled at me and kissed my nose. Now I was worried than ever before. "Cheechee" I said an uneasy tone in my voice a bit scared of what she was about to do.

"Yes baby?" She asked that same creepy but beautiful smile on her face. "What's going on in your mind?" I asked a knot forming in my stomach, "What's going on in your pants?" She asked pointing to the tent in my pants and I couldn't help the blush on my cheeks. I giggled slightly. 

"Will you be my wife?" The question caught me off guard, She smiled with that same ol' creepy smile and I was wondering what she was planning.

"I..."