part twenty three

Prompt: Camila talks to Austin after the VMA's and read the rest of this chapter :) 

Dinah's POV

"Hey Austin, what's up?" Camila ask, I scoff and look him up and down. "Um nothing much, just looking good for the camera" He laughed. I snapped my hand out of Camila's and walked away. I made my way to Ally who looked stressed. "You okay?" I asked.

"Just a headache, it'll pass over though. Thanks Dj" She smiled half-heartily. Her hand met her temple and began rubbing it. "You look stressed" My hand slipped around her waist and held onto her. "Do you ever just get the feeling someone is cheating on you?" Yeah but Camila and I aren't together. "Yeah" I decided. 

"That's how I feel right now... I'm just going to head back to the hotel, See you later D" She kissed my cheek and walked off. I turned to see Camila hooking on to Austin's arm. Two can play at that game. 

I walked behind Lauren taking a picture with her with my arms wrapped around her waist and a smile plastered on my features. "Hey" She said turning to meet my eyes. "Hi" I greeted. "Camz is over-" "Who said anything about her? I don't care" I shrugged. I really did care because what if Austin asks her out? 

"So basically what I hear you saying is that you don't like Camz anymore?" She laughed. "I never said that I-" I was snatched away from Lauren by a strong force and pulled to the car we drove here in. I turned to see Camila with furious eyes. 

"So you just go and flirt with Lauren? I thought you loved me but obviously I was wrong, All night i've been wanting to fuck you so hard but instead you go to Lauren" She began to take off my dress and take off hers also.

She unfastened my jockstrap and my cock was set free. She began to grind against my pelvis arousing me. "Look at that, You already want me don't you?" She growled and took my cock into her hands and began to suck on it. I hissed out her name a few times wanting to be inside her already.

She pulled down her underwear and slowly slid down on my huge bulge. I groaned and began to my hips in sync with hers. "You love that don't you?" She asked rocking faster, making it hard for me to keep up. 

I felt that warm sensation began to form in my stomach as her walls closed around my dick, "Yes baby" I managed to let out. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I released inside of her, my cum triggering something because she came right after.