1000 Hands

I sat up on the couch only to find out that Dinah wasn't with me anymore, babysitting duties call I guess. I rubbed my eyes and looked around even though I knew where I was. 

I looked at the time on my phone and it was almost 10am. This is the latest I've ever slept, I stood up and stretched but a car door shutting caught my attention and I quickly went to the window and saw my step dad's car, he was getting out with my two step brothers, one was nice, the other one... not so much. 

A panic rose within me and I quickly ran to my room, my phone in hand, dialing Dinah's number frantically. I put the phone to my ear, shaking badly, praying she'd answer,

"Please answer, please please please baby," I whispered but I was sent straight to voicemail.

"God no," I sobbed and dialed her again only to have the same result. My shaky fingers began to send a text, multiple, basically asking her to wake the fuck up, to help me, that he was back again, that I could hear him on his way to my room.

A knock sounded throughout my room and I felt my heart drop, "I'm not sure if you're up Camila, but I just wanted to let you know I was on my way to work and I'll be home around 6." I wanted to tell him to take his son with him but it would've raised a lot of suspicion.

The thing I hated about this house was the fact that you couldn't lock any door, only the front door and back door, so if you walked into my parents house you'd most likely be scarred for life. 

I climbed into my bed and pulled the covers over my head to pretend that I was sleeping but not even 15 seconds later, my door is being opened and closed. I began to sweat under this cover when I felt his body press against mine. The tears were already present and so was the lump in my throat.

I gripped the sheets under me as I felt him slowly pull the cover off of me and I hid my face into my pillow, I quickly turn around once I feel him grip at my sweats from behind, he smirked.

"What's up with you?" His hands began to go south and I pushed him off of me but all he did was climb back on me and put his large hand around my neck again choking me. His hand travelled down my body once again into my sweats, this was disgusting, I didn't even shower yet! 

I could feel myself getting sick, it wasn't 2 fingers, but 3 this time. He pressed wet but soft kisses to my neck and I could've thrown up at that moment if images of Dinah didn't show up in my head and how she saved me yesterday. How I wanted her to save me again today from this demon. 

After a terrible 5 minutes of torture, possibly longer or shorter, I wasn't counting, he took his hand out of my sweats and tried to put his fingers in my mouth but that wasn't gonna happen, not today satan. Not until a hard right hook to the stomach had me gasping for the air that was taken out of my lungs. He shoved his fingers down my throat and I began to gag. 

He had his pants down to his ankles and he began to pull at my sweats but I was pulling them up at the same time he was trying to get them down. I was losing terribly.  "Stop!" My voice rasped, he just laughed and with a final yank had my sweats and underwear down in an instant.

"Come on, if you just suck me off, I'll stop." He offered but I shook my head. He shrugged and shoved his fingers back into me and I sobbed as he shoved them deeper every time he asked me to do it but I said no.

He finally stopped but his hand came to my neck so quickly that I didn't have time to react, blow after blow, he had me where he wanted me, on my knees, in front of him. He thought the harder he'd choke me would make me open my mouth but that was not going to happen. Not at all. I'd rather die than suck him off. 

My eyes were glossed over, tears still spilling from my eyes, I don't know how we got here but I was done fighting, my body to weak and bruised to keep fighting this rapist off of me, the only thing I hoped he wouldn't do was release inside of me, I prayed he wouldn't but how the fuck would I even know? My whole body is numb.

He forced himself inside of me and I felt that, my body tensed and it hurt even more. 

"No, please stop, please, don't do this!" I cried as he began to rock his hips slowly into mine, I didn't enjoy this. This wasn't his to take, I wasn't his to take. I was Dinah's. All of this was Dinah's. He took the one thing I wanted to give her. 

His movements began to get sloppier as time went on and I panicked, kicking him harshly to the floor, he groaned but got back up, he sat on top of me and began to jack himself off, I turned my face in time and felt him all on my cheek, I felt the throw up rise in my mouth and I began to choke on it. 

-

twice in a day, wow, this come back is strong!