Memories Of A Broken Heart

Y'ALL AIN'T FUCKING READY OMG MY LIFE

"I know you're going to go see her! Don't bother coming back if you do." My wife Lauren yelled.

"I'm helping her out with her kids, you need to stop worrying so much."

"I see the messages Dinah. You tell her you love her and can't wait to be with her. You come home smelling like her!"

"Because I'm at her house! Look, she's expecting me to help her so I have to go."

"Don't bother coming back."

"You look really terrible babe." I mumbled against Camila's lips.

She hummed but continued to kiss me hungrily.

She pushed me down onto the couch, dry humping me. She groaned into my mouth.

She pulled back and her hands frantically moved to unbutton my jeans.

I grabbed her wrist, "are you sure you're okay? Like, you're really eager today."

"I'm fine." She quickly says, she's pulling down my shorts along with my briefs.

She takes my cock into her mouth and she's already sobbing, bobbing her head up and down quickly.

My toes are curled and a low groan escapes my lips. "Fuck yes." I murmured.

She pulls away and is stripping out of her leggings and underwear. She doesn't even bother to take off her shirt. Or mine for that matter.

She slides down on my cock with ease and I get this tingling feeling on my cock. Wow. That felt amazing.

She's riding me hard and fast, "you should probably slow down, we've got time to do this." I went to grab her hips but she pins my hands above my head and continues to ride me.

She's a groaning mess and I like her like that.

My cock begins to burn and I have the urge to grip it so it can stop burning.

Her legs are shaking and she begins to roughly kiss me again.

She's mumbling something but I can't understand it over our panting.

I feel myself climaxing and she does to. She kissed me until she's calmed down and when she does she lays her head down on my chest and sighs, "I love you. I'm so sorry."

"What are you sorry about?"

I found myself at the doctor when I began to turn a lighter color than I already was.

When the doctor came back in he held up test results.
"How do I tell you this lightly? Good news or bad news first?"

"Good news please."

"We've got you your ointment to stop the burning down there."

I groaned, "bad news?"

"Whoever you last slept with... is the reason why you're burning down there and they also gave you aids."

I could feel the tears in my eyes, "so I'm gonna die?"

He nodded sadly, "I'm sorry Mrs. Hansen."

"Hey Lauren, I just wanna let you know that you don't have to worry about me anymore because I'm dying so you can throw all of my things out," I sobbed into the phone,

"I really loved you and I still do and I just wanted to let you know one last time. You're probably ignoring this because you think I'm joking or I want you back but I'm not and I don't.

You deserve someone who isn't going to cheat on you or give you deadly diseases. Anyways, I love you and hope you're doing fine."

I was devastated when Camila passed a few weeks ago and I knew it was my turn next.

This is what she was sorry about.

-

y'all