part thirteen

Dinah's Pov

Camila sat on my lap while we were doing an interview but some how and some way this action turned me on a bit, God if they caught this on the camera and they actually watched it close, They'd probably notice my blush. I tried to push her off but she was restraining. I groaned and tried to shove her again but this time she put her feet down. 

Through out the whole interview, I was struggling not to attack Camila in front of the camera right then and there. As soon as it were over Normani, Ally and Lauren went shopping. Camila and I made our way back to the bus and sat down on the sofa. 

A few seconds of sitting down Camila began running back and forth throughout the whole bus. I should probably calm her down, I grabbed her once she ran back in front of me, She giggle and tried to break free from my grip, "IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOO" She sang and giggled finally breaking free from my arms. Wait, did she just quote panic! at the disco? 

I stopped her as before she could make the fifth run, "What's up with you?" I chuckled in amusement. I noticed a sparkle in her eyes. "Can I kiss you?" She giggled. My heart froze, She wants to kiss me... I gently pressed my lips onto her soft ones and moved them in sync, This feels so right. She slowly pulled back. "Don't tell anyone but... Someone spiked my water and now I really feel horny and I want you to satisfy my needs Chee...chee" She whispered seductively in my ear. 

I gulped and took her over towards the sofa, "Chancho you're a virgin and I don't want to.." She cut me off by pulling down my pants in one quick motion, she pulled down her pants painfully slow teasing me. She grabbed at my hard length through my boxers and began to pump slowly concentrating on it.

"Don't tease me" I whispered. She giggled and I felt her hot mouth rap around my length. She held down my hips so I wouldn't move, "I need you" I shuttered as I felt myself extremely close to my high. She slowly got up and laid under me, I hovered over her and positioned my self at her entrance, "I warned you that it would hur- Fuck" I moaned as Camila already pushed me inside her, My cock rubbing her tight walls, She gasped and dug her nails into my back, 

"Fa..faster" She begged and I made her wish come true by doing just that quick movement, "The..there, right there" She moaned and I continued to rub that spot with my cock until I felt her walls tighten around me making it impossible for me to do any more movements. I slowly but painfully started to move again until I felt her hot substances over my cock. I repeated her actions as she flipped us over and we went for a round two. 

Her body going up and down on my penis as I still tried to recover from my first orgasm. The front door to the tour bus opening snapping me out of my trance. "Holy shit Mila" I heard Normani shout, My head snapped to her seeing that she covered her eyes quickly, Her hand falling from her eyes as they met my own, Camila stopped her movements, it seems as if she's already sobered up quickly, "Manibe-" Camila started but was cut off "Don't worry," She smirked, "I'm just gonna walk back off this bus an retrace my footsteps and start all over and this would just be a dream" She let out a big breath. "Okay, goodbye" She said leaving off the bus once more. 

"We should umm, get dressed" My voice raspier then intended to be.