1000 Hands

I think I just made the greatest come back in history, wow.

-Flashback-

"What's up with you?" My step brother asked as he walked into the house and his father and my mom went straight to the back to drink and talk, they weren't alcoholics. 

I just shook my head in a nothing manner and continued to watch Sausage Party, he sat down next to me and we began to watch it together. I laughed at a few parts until I felt his big hand clamp around my small wrist.

"Come closer," He whispered so our parents wouldn't here and I knew, I knew what he was trying to do and I didn't like it one bit, I tried yanking my wrist out of his grip but he was much stronger than me. 

I began to panic when he pulled me closer, almost had me sitting in his lap. He looked down the hallway just to make sure our parents weren't coming down it and stuck his hand down my jogging pants, I squeezed my legs shut tightly but he wasn't having it. 

"Stop, please" I whimpered, Dinah's face began to rush to my mind, her smile, her big brown eyes, her plump lips, her everything, and I started to cry as 2 fingers were pushed inside of me and my mouth was covered by a big hand.

I wasn't rocking against his hand because it was pleasurable but I was rocking against his hand to get off of it and every time I was almost of it, he'd shove them even deeper than before and I sobbed into his hand. 

He finally took his fingers out of me and shoved them into my mouth while pulling down his pants a little to release himself. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and rubbed them on his cock, his strong hand began to lead my head to his tip and my eyes widened and I shut my mouth tightly. 

A choked sobbed left my lips as his strong hand began to choke me into opening my mouth and I did so I could breathe. He released my neck when he had my mouth around his cock and he was thrusting in and out of it moaning lowly. 

I was choking and crying at the same time, I gripped at his thighs to try and sit up but he just pushed my head down further and I knew my life was gonna end at that moment. Until I heard him gasp for air and let me go completely, and I took that opportunity to get up and scramble to the other side of the couch.

Dirty blonde hair is what caught my attention, angry brown eyes, and bloody knuckles. Dinah. My Dinah. My savior. He wasn't fighting back because half of his blood was on his shirt and Dinah's hand. 

After his beating he ran into the bathroom, Dinah held me in her arms while I cried silently into her shoulder, "It's okay baby, I'm here, he's not going to hurt you again." She kissed my forehead and continued to rub my back as I felt myself slowly begin to fall asleep in her arms.

I could  faintly hear a conversation as I began to wake up, I didn't know how long I was out but my step dad woke me up to tell me that he was taking my step brother to his grandma's house and that he would be back tomorrow because he had to go to work and he didn't want my step brother to be bored over his grandma's house all day. 

I looked at Dinah who was asleep and realized that we must've been asleep for a while because Sausage Party was over and the lights in the back of the house were cut off. 

this is going to be 3 parts