Anger | 2

"Hey Seth." I greeted him when he opened the door.

He smiled when he saw me, "Dinah! What are you doing here?"

"..."

"She didn't hit you or anything did she?"

"No but she finally gave the opportunity to leave her and I couldn't think of anywhere else to go to but here."

"Uncle, I want to get into your truck!" Alaska said pulling on his leg.

"Go get a juice box and I'll put you in there when you come back."

Alaska ran off and I took Normani down from my hip and put her onto her feet. She waddled into the house after Alaska.

"You can stay if you'd like. It gets lonely around here."

"I would've expected you to say that, I did watch you more than your mom did."

He playfully pushed me and we went into his apartment.
Normani waddled over to me as soon as I sat on the couch.

"Mama," she babbled and raised her hand up at me. Instead of hitting my thigh, she ran over and hit Alaska in the head.

Alaska pushed her over with her foot and stuck her tongue out at her.

Normani began to cry until she got up and hit Alaska again and they began to run  around the couch, until Normani started chasing Alaska and she began to scream.

Alaska climbed on top of me  and she still feared Normani chasing her.

"Go drink your juice box. She isn't thinking about you." I tried to pull Alaska off of me but she only whined and held onto me.

"Alaska, get off. She's all the way in the kitchen!"

She buried her head in my neck and stayed there.

I sighed, I guess I can't be mad, as long as she stays still.

"Where are the girls?" Camila asked.

"They're at a safe place right now."

She wanted to meet up alone but I told her it had to be at a public place or we couldn't meet up.

"Can I come visit them?"

I shook my head, "Not until you can control your anger. I don't want one of the girls to accidentally drop a chip on the floor and have you hit them for a little accident like that."

"I would never hit them."

"But you would abuse their brother in front of them. You know how much they love them."

"He was disrespectful to you."

"What you did in front of them was unacceptable. What if they grow up doing that to someone who they love?"

She getting angry, time to test the waters.

"If they really loved who they were with, they wouldn't beat on them."

"So you don't really love me? Because you beat the hell out of me."

"You slapped me!" She yelled.

"It was a slap! You used your fist, you used a fucking belt! And you threw me around. And you know who had to see? My eight year old son, Russell." (literally russell is bae)

"He only saw the ending!"

"Which was the worst part! He has to grow up with that forever, Camila!"

"But he'll live! You act like it's going to kill him."

I grabbed my purse and stood up, "I'm done with this conversation. We'll try again after you get help."

I found myself calling an Uber since she decided that when we were separated for that time period she was going to take my car in the middle of the night.

I got into the car six minutes later and it took me to Seth's apartment.

I decided that I didn't like Thursdays because I came face to face with people who left me over a false accusation so easily.
-

normani is dead so