Failed Anger | 4

This is the last part because this is the last picture of my 292,018 bae in my phone so.

Camila's cold hands slid up my shirt to unhook my strapless bra.

We haven't had sex in 19 going on 20 months and I didn't want to. My body has changed and so has hers.

She dropped my bra onto the floor and grabbed at the hem of my shirt.

"Are you nervous?"

I bit the inside of my cheek and shook my head, "No. I just don't want to have sex right now."

She chuckled, pulling my shirt over my head signaling that she didn't care what I wanted, it was all about what she wanted.

"My my my, you've grown so fucking much, I have to thank your mom later for having you." She winked.

She's tried to get it on with my mom before, I have never been so disgusted in my entire life. When I walked in on it I could've thrown up my guts.

She got onto her knees and unbuttoned my shorts. She dragged them down my legs and fully took them off.

She gently laid me on the bed and began to kiss my thighs, purposely showing extra attention to the bruises and muttering about how she would never do this again and that she loved me.

She stood back up and placed my hands on the hem of her shirt.

"Take it off." She whispered.

I slowly lifted the shirt from her body. She wasn't wearing a bra because what did she need one for? ( y'all )

I slowly pulled down her shorts and she finished taking them off.

I looked up at her, "Don't be shy, take them off."

I hooked my hands onto her Fruit Of The Loom boxers and began to drag them down her legs.

Her soft cock lay between her legs, and I really don't want to do this.

I take her soft cock into my hand and slowly began to pump at it.

I slowly take her into my mouth and she groans. She pulls my hair up into a ponytail and slowly begins to fuck my mouth.

"You're so perfect, I love you." She moans. I was so over it though. I didn't want her compliments and I surely didn't want them like this, while I was doing this.

When she's half hard, she pulls out of my mouth and sighs, she looks like she wants to say something but she shakes her head and gets to her knees in front of me.

She spreads my legs and I wanted to close them back but she would just pry them open again.

She takes a long lick from my opening all the way to my clit giving it little kitty licks.

I whimpered. This felt so fucking foreign. I haven't had this in such a long time.

She began sucking on my clit and I groan loudly. She slides a finger or two inside of me and my toes curl.

She curls her fingers inside of me and I feel like I'm a goner at this point.

She does this for about another five minutes and when I feel close, she stops.

She stands up and removes her fingers from me. She began to suck on them and she was in a daze while she did it.

She looked down at me and then climbed on top of me.

"You have definitely changed baby. You taste so amazing." I rolled my eyes at her and she gripped my face.

She kissed me hard and it hurt. She pulled back, only to tell me to turn over on my hands and knees.

I didn't want to. But I did.

She slowly enters me from behind and moans loudly, "you're really tight, I thought you would be loose."

And I wanted to tell her that I would never cheat on her and that I loved her but that she was also a fucking bitch that I wouldn't mind killing.

She picks up her pace and she's really enjoying herself but I'm not because of that comment.

I might have moaned here and there because she went deeper or hit that spot inside of me.

I could feel myself slowly forgetting about the comment as I find myself moaning and maybe here and there asking for her to go faster or a little bit deeper and maybe even harder.

And she surely goes hard as her fist collides with my side and I'm crying in pain.

And this continues to happen here and there and I'm not enjoying myself anymore.

I'm crying. I'm crying because it hurts, because I'm still married to her, because she does this to me, and because I'm pregnant with someone's baby.

I didn't cheat, at least I feel like I didn't because I was intoxicated the night it happened. I know I was because when I'm sober I'm here taking care of the kids.

Her movements stop, "you're bleeding baby." She announces.

I'm crying even harder because I know what that meant and it didn't mean that I started my period.

"Please call the ambulance." I cried as my body shook.

-

y'all what's up with anger tho and these miscarriages?

I had to get this done because I found someone 😍 and I literally lose all inspiration when I'm seeing someone. See y'all in 2020. Jk.