part twenty nine

Daddy Kink for my wife clifford-cabello

g!p dinah

DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN CAMILA KNOCKED OVER THE CHAIR WHEN THEY DID THE BOSS PERFORMANCE? LOL

-

Dinah's POV

After Camila got done shaking her hips on the Neon Lights Tour, I tore her away from the large group and took her into her dressing room. "Oh... hi papi" She smiled at me going in for a kiss but I pulled back.

"Don't 'hi papi' me, Do you know how hard I am for watching you dance like that?" I shouted at her. She put on her innocent face and pouted her bottom lip,

"I'm sorry papi, I'll make it up to you whenever you want" she whispered like she was genuily sorry. I had an idea. She going to go along with it as long as she has sex.

"Take off your clothes and go on to the stage naked, I'll be out there in a minute" I shrugged her off. She stripped from her clothes and ran back out on to the stage. The fans cleared the arena by now and everyone mad their way back to their own bus.

I stripped from my own clothes and walked out to the stage and saw Camila putting herself on display already. I got behind her and smiled to see her wetness dripping down her legs. "Baby girl wants me doesn't she?" I quirked and eyebrow.

"Yes papi" She begged, I positioned myself at her entrance and began to thrust into harder each time. "Fuck," She hissed "I love you daddy" She moaned as her hips met my thrusts. "Faster papi," She groaned as I picked up my pace, "I love you".

I grabbed at her breast and began to massage it, I knew she was sensitive there and I loved when she shuddered under me. I began to move my hips a little faster as I felt some sensation in my stomach. 

"Fucking.....faster" She begged. I slowed down wanting to hear her next words. "I love you papi" She moaned as I picked up my pace once more. I began to slam into her hard and slow causing her to let out a loud moan with my name attached. 

"You like that baby girl?" She nodded her head. Her body began to shake under me, "DJ is ready to come" I moaned into her ear. 

"Karla's ready for DJ to come" She groaned, slamming into me as we both climaxed.